Floric - what's this all about??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:thinking: I hope they don't arrive fully open like in the photo as they'll only last a matter of a couple of days.
Think I'll keep with two bunches of carnations for £5 from Marks, they lasts weeks even on a sunny window sill. :tongue:

So lets get this straight then - first of all the other day we had magazine subscription to some techy mag. we also have chocs from Thorntons and I notice a new brand springing up (Lily O'Brien which I have never heard of) and now they are in association with a florist. Methinks maybe they are trying to morph into Tesco and take over the whole shopping world. Next they will be selling groceries. Oops silly me they already do by selling the meat and pies from that bloke who nips from company to company, can't think of his name but he looks like he has eaten all the pies.

I'm sure they used to be on sale on IW in the past. I think they're hand-made chocolates from Ireland.

Yes i think you're right. A couple of years ago, Tesco were selling boxes of approx 10 chocs for about a fiver. They got a job lot in for Valentines Day, then a week later they were selling them off for 50p a box! Needless to say I bought tons of boxes and very nice they were too. Not sure I could bring myself to pay QVC's no doubt exorbitant prices plus postage when I've had them so cheap!

Latest posts

Back