former beauty products...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fletchie

Registered Shopper
Hi, can anybody help me in trying to remember a former beauty product which used to sell some years ago.

I cannot remember the name of the product other than it was made by a female chemist who presented the range, (american I think) and it came in small brown bottles with differing strengths!

It's doing my head in!:mysmilie_81:

Cheers and happy xmas!

I did actually buy it and remember liking it, wonder if it still made but just not sold in the UK any more....??

great help you are :rolleyes:

I need time to think :rolleyes:

I did actually buy it and remember liking it, wonder if it still made but just not sold in the UK any more....??

I bought some for my daughter but sent it back for some reason. I remember she used to be on with Watters (bless him) a lot.

PS Not my daughter, the lady that sold it :mysmilie_17:

Bio skin was in blue bottles . Ive no idea what was in it but it was great on sore skin

Hi, can anybody help me in trying to remember a former beauty product which used to sell some years ago.

I cannot remember the name of the product other than it was made by a female chemist who presented the range, (american I think) and it came in small brown bottles with differing strengths!

It's doing my head in!:mysmilie_81:

Cheers and happy xmas!

It was called Peel Therapy and was brought to us by Valerie a Canadian lady. I found half a bottle in the back of a cupboard the other day!

It was called Peel Therapy and was brought to us by Valerie a Canadian lady. I found half a bottle in the back of a cupboard the other day!

I've been told by my girlfriend that the Canadian woman was called Manuela, if thats any help to anybody.

I do remember Valerie fronting the Peel Therapy shows, she was quite nice.

I've had a ganders on the net and I can't see anywhere selling it in the UK any more which is a shame....

Did it begin with B?

Bio........ summat or other or sumfink? :confused:

It's gonna bug me now :mysmilie_17:
I found a bottle lurking in my dressingtable drawer the other day and it was
Bio Energised Oxygen -a multi vita facial oil to be used in conjunction with the Bio Multi Vita Complex Cream. The bottle has a black label P8 in a cross with N8 at the bottom of the cross. As I recall, they were brought over from Ontario by a short plump dark haired female Bio Chemist who was the inventor of all of their products including the Peel Therapy. She had a very strong personality Sean Ryan seemed to vey much in awe of and she was treated like royalty by IW

I've been told by my girlfriend that the Canadian woman was called Manuela, if thats any help to anybody.

Good call Ryan, I think that range was called "absolute wrinkle defence" and my skin loved it. Shame these ranges come and go; it put's me off trying anything else in case I get too attached to it.

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back