Frank Usher woman

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can I just say "Well done" to everyone who joined in this thread so far. The majority of people have mostly disagreed with the OP, in that they actually like the Frank Usher woman, but it has all been done in a humorous, light-hearted way and no-one has tried to make the OP feel like an evil cow for criticising the guest in the first place! We have all managed to air our opinions whilst respecting each others. Mentioning no names, but I think a lot of people could learn from this.
Thanks to Bensmum for starting the thread (I love your posts!) and thanks to everyone else for adding their opinions without slagging off the OP. Makes a refreshing change.

Last edited:
I saw her last night and my immediate reaction was "where have I seen here before"?
She looks so familiar but I just cant place her.
I saw her last year on the quiz show 'Eggheads'. She was from a panel of Business people.[The team didn't win though]. She seems a lovely lady, very nice personality. I always think that she would be a nice sort of person to work with, always cheerful.

Can I just say "Well done" to everyone who joined in this thread so far. The majority of people have mostly disagreed with the OP, in that they actually like the Frank Usher woman, but it has all been done in a humorous, light-hearted way and no-one has tried to make the OP feel like an evil cow for criticising the guest in the first place! We have all managed to air our opinions whilst respecting each others. Mentioning no names, but I think a lot of people could learn from this.
Thanks to Bensmum for starting the thread (I love your posts!) and thanks to everyone else for adding their opinions without slagging off the OP. Makes a refreshing change.

we must be doing something wrong!

well said! couldn't agree more. We can surely disagree without being nasty and spiteful to each other and slagging off whole threads just because we don't agree with the first post!

well-my Frank Usher necklace and ring have arrived.
The ring is great-love it!
As for the necklace, the jury is out. I tried it on with jeans, which is prob not giving it a chance. It's soooo over the top bling bling, but the chav in me loves it. Unfortunately, the reserved part of me knows I may never have the courage to wear it, so what do I do?????? Grow some balls and give it a go, or send it back? Opinions on a postcard please..............................!

Latest posts

Back