Free p&p day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Come on then, what did you buy?
Amaze us with your bargain hunting skills.
OK, the Molton Brown hand quad for £45 so only £11.25 each. I said I wouldn’t buy any more MB until I had run down my supply but I only have 4 years’ worth of hand wash in stock and two of the new set are for my friend’s (I do have one) birthday next week. Is that ok with you? Sorry I didn’t ask you first.

OK, the Molton Brown hand quad for £45 so only £11.25 each. I said I wouldn’t buy any more MB until I had run down my supply but I only have 4 years’ worth of hand wash in stock and two of the new set are for my friend’s (I do have one) birthday next week. Is that ok with you? Sorry I didn’t ask you first.
You don't need to apologise Andi because you're beyond help by now anyway really. Ha ha ha

I bought another Liz Earle product, yeah gods, how much slap can I put on my face? Also a diamonique bracelet I had my eye on, yeah gods, how many arms do I have for all these bracelets I keep buying? :ROFLMAO:

Yes, I meant to do that and left it too late for a proper browse as well. I will admit I add the odd thing to my Wish List on the site so I can keep an eye on price movements and check back when there are offers like yesterday. It saves time. Shortly before midnight, I did put something from the list in my basket but I changed my mind on the basis I had probably acted rashly. I went back 20 minutes later to clear my basket and the item was still there with free P&P even though it was after the midnight cut-off so I bought it after all! Mug!!
I stupidly forgot about the Wish List. Just as well or I might have ordered more and I really don't need more. Hopefully this will mean we will see more free postage, or even more reasonable postage or combined would be nice.

I succumbed today with free p&p on Gatineau tan accelerator and Margaret Dabbs nail serum. Anyone else succumbed?
Yes… Think I over did it 🙈 Gatineau tan accelerator/ hand body wash duo, L’occitane Eau de toilette, Gatineau Tan Accelerating Facial serum, Clinique sun kissed duo and wait for it…
Luxform 18 function Solar string lights! it’s all things I wanted and have been thinking about for a while, the no P&P did it so .. went for it 🫣

I bought the 4 litres of Wet and Forget, to go with the other 12 litres I bought a short while ago. 😉 It’ll last me for a couple of years as it has no shelf life and I had shopped around and, for once, QVC had the best prices.

I was intending to buy it anyway but the free P&P was a bonus.

I bought the 4 litres of Wet and Forget, to go with the other 12 litres I bought a short while ago. 😉 It’ll last me for a couple of years as it has no shelf life and I had shopped around and, for once, QVC had the best prices.

I was intending to buy it anyway but the free P&P was a bonus.
😂 oh dear, wups, I forgot to add wet and forget 🙈 🤣🤣 well done you 👏👏👏👏

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240524_062356_QVC UK.jpg
    Screenshot_20240524_062356_QVC UK.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 0
It also means BEWARE!
Yeah, thanks, I was looking at the Chromebooks, and a couple were marked Outlet.

Customer returns would be fine, but refurb for tech would be wary. Would need to know the specifics.
Not particularly cheap either for Outlet, although the TSV on the new HP Plus one was a good deal compared to its RRP and price now.
If I want one, Wowcher were offering 'em for £60 refurb...

Yeah, thanks, I was looking at the Chromebooks, and a couple were marked Outlet.

Customer returns would be fine, but refurb for tech would be wary. Would need to know the specifics.
Not particularly cheap either for Outlet, although the TSV on the new HP Plus one was a good deal compared to its RRP and price now.
If I want one, Wowcher were offering 'em for £60 refurb...
Refurb may be OK, but I don't think QVC refurb anything, judging by the comments on here about returns just being sent out "as is" without any checks.

I think you can buy anything on easy pay now (excepting advanced orders, waitlist etc). Just enter ALL3EZ at checkout.
When I went to check out it said that it didnt qualify for easy pays so I didnt bother trying. Not too bothered as I have on easy pay at the moment. It came in 2 days. I also keep checking and the price is the same as it was on Sunday

There’s free P&P on Australian Bodycare today…. Not sure how long for I just found it…
I’m considering a pack of the two 1 litre body washes….. the rose and the lavender set you can’t get cheaply on Amazon…

Latest posts

Back