Funniest/worst/most useless tv product ever!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
Probably posting this in the wrong place, but I want people to see this...it's so funny I thought it was a joke. JML are selling a contraption that will eliminate ironing forever!!! It's a bulky base with a coat hanger on a pole stuck in it - you put this white piece of fabric with arms onto it then put a shirt, a jacket in fact any kind of top over it and feed the arms through the arms of your chosen garment, then use these special weighted clips to the bottom of the aforesaid garment. Plug it in and switch it on. I need to say that the clothes need to be wet or damp. When switched on it's like a very loud hairdryer and immediately it puffs up and dries your clothes and irons them at the same time...Looks like the incredible hulk and sounds like it too. It shows stuff being ready to wear in seconds though the small print tells you that each garment takes 10 minutes. The woman talked us through the list of things they were demonstrating this dreadful contraption on including and I quote "a wrinkled woman's blouse" - I hope they asked the wrinkled woman's permission first!!!
They showed how inconvenient it is to use a conventional iron..showing a woman trying to put up an ironing board feet first and then ironing a white shirt and leaving a massive black burn on it! fgs!! I figured that by the time you faffed around with this contraption it would take over an hour to iron six t-shirts and of course any pairs of trousers or skirts would have to be done with a normal iron anyway....£80 they want for this heap of useless junk. It's called Aero 360 well worth looking up the demo if you need a good laugh...seriously I thought it was April fool's day!

Latest posts

Back