Garden Bargains gone??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Erthatoo

Registered Shopper
Has garden bargains been composted by Ideal World??? Just seems to have disappeared without mention… they always used to talk about how they had shows all year round!

I thought I saw a listing for it last weekend, however, that doesn't mean to say it actually went to air. hopeI they haven't gone as I've bought a lot from them in the past. You'll still be able to buy from YouGarden and Garden Bargains as they are the suppliers.

CC

I thought I saw a listing for it last weekend, however, that doesn't mean to say it actually went to air. hopeI they haven't gone as I've bought a lot from them in the past. You'll still be able to buy from YouGarden and Garden Bargains as they are the suppliers.

CC

You Gardens is the supplier. Garden Bargains is just a web site/brand name set up by Ideal World, they don't have stock or a nursery, if you order from Garden Bargains it's You Gardens who will be fulfilling the order for them.

Wow!!! That is a complete reschedule of every Sunday morning. How will the presenters cope without regular access to garden compost with flakes of gold running through it? (It must have gold in it at that price!?) Sean will never be the same again and Janice will have to get more gigs at Create and Craft. But another 'show' where on screen samples just didn't compare with plants delivered. Even bulbs which I had hoped could just genuinely be good quality and reliable proved disappointment. Good luck with the 'lifetime guarantee' especially with the 'just pay' the postage and packaging making the guarantee too expensive to claim.

Latest posts

Back