Sally bingo

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

grabanger

Registered Shopper
How is this dreadful self-obsessed women still on TV? I don't remember her being this bad on Bid, or the old ideal world !
The constant references to her socials, even name checking her own YouTube channel grates on me !
Did you know she went to India recently and the airline lost her baggage, shame they didn't loose her too, them poor kids over there are probably included in her next blog, flippin nora bet they were glad to see the back of her, I'm sure she must have told them about her time living in a caravan, whilst dressed in her latest, what she calls Boho style, from her friends shop no doubt!
Flippin eck the last 6 months have been bad, she's put on weight, her hair has fallen out and her eczema is the worse it's ever been but all will be fine now she's drinking her body weight in collagen.
I'm sure some people may enjoy hearing her life story over and over again, and follow her adventures on Instagram, tiktok and every other platform where she can inflict herself.

Attachments

• 20240228_173831.mp4
    10.1 MB
I know one person who should be ashamed of themselves...

ca9e55_214aa7d00a154ace8151308e582dc58a~mv2.jpg

Don’t forget she was very successful at selling rattan garden furniture!
It will live long in the memories of the poor unfortunates who purchased it😂
Especially the poor sods who never received it, and saw their cash disappear into IW2's black hole of angry creditors

Latest posts

Back