Gatineau TSV 07/06/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not for me. I've been very bad and signed up for 6 months Look Fantastic beauty boxes to try some new things so this isn't going to tempt me.

CC

Not for me. I've been very bad and signed up for 6 months Look Fantastic beauty boxes to try some new things so this isn't going to tempt me.

CC
I have had them for a few years hit and miss but got some nice products I would never have tried. This months was a nice kit x

The May one was awesome and I just had the June one which has my fave MB coastal in it. Anything I don't like my friend snaps up so nothing's wasted.

CC

ml for ml
  • 1 x Floracil Eye Make-Up Remover (400ml; supersize) - a gentle, fragrance-free cleansing lotion for the eyes that helps to instantly remove the most stubborn of make-up. Features a non-oily and non-drying formula Worth £33 direct Cost £12.32
  • 1 x Perfection Ultime Daily Shield SPF 50+ (30ml; full size) - a lightweight, fast-absorbing and silky cream designed to help protect skin from the ageing effects of UV rays, without clogging pores Worth £39 direct Cost £14.56
  • 1 x Collagene Expert Ultimate Smoothing Serum (30ml; full size) - this smoothing, collagen-boosting serum works to help add a glow to your complexion and give the appearance of plumper, more radiant skin Worth £68 direct Cost £25.38
  • 1 x Melatogenine MorphoBiotique Cream (30ml; full size) - a luxurious face cream formulated to help target those early signs of ageing, especially the appearance of vertical lines such as frown lines and marionette lines. Combines Melatogenine and MorphoTriPeptide technologies with great burdock root and chestnut seed extract Worth £58 direct Cost £21.65
Worth £198 direct Cost £73.91 incl p&p used in calculations

Or:

• 1 x Floracil Eye Make-Up Remover (400ml; supersize) - a gentle, fragrance-free cleansing lotion for the eyes that helps to instantly remove the most stubborn of make-up. Features a non-oily and non-drying formula Worth £33 direct Cost £12.07
  • 1 x Perfection Ultime Daily Shield SPF 50+ (30ml; full size) - a lightweight, fast-absorbing and silky cream designed to help protect skin from the ageing effects of UV rays, without clogging pores Worth £39 direct Cost £14.27
  • 1 x Collagene Expert Ultimate Smoothing Serum (30ml; full size) - this smoothing, collagen-boosting serum works to help add a glow to your complexion and give the appearance of plumper, more radiant skin Worth £68 direct Cost £24.88
  • 1 x Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Cream for Dry Skin (30ml; full size) - this is a revitalising moisturiser enriched with artichoke leaf, hibiscus extract, red algae, calcium and almond oil and is developed to help improve visible signs of ageing, while adding a dewy, moisturised effect Worth £62 direct Cost £22.69
Worth £202 direct Cost £73.91 incl p&p used in calculations

Latest posts

Back