Gatineau TSV 13/05/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gatineau 3 Piece Supersize Smooth & Glow Body Collection TSV 13/05/20

Single

Auto-Delivery

This Supersize Smooth & Glow Body Collection from Gatineau contains three superhero body products and a body buffing mitt to help you achieve flawless, healthy-looking skin, including Therapie Corps nergisante Exfoliating Body Polish, Golden Glow Gradual Tan and Body Lotion with AHA. Work to achieve the feeling of silky-soft skin and a natural-looking sun-kissed glow with the help of this fantastic collection.

Contains:

1 x Thérapie Corps Énergisante Exfoliating Body Polish (200ml) - a creamy body exfoliator that targets uneven skin tone and texture and dry, parched skin, to reveal a smoother, softer texture. Formulated with AHA’s, ceramides and antioxidants, as well as shea butter, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil and jojoba seed oil
1 x Golden Glow Gradual Tan (400ml) - enriched with coconut oil and DHA from sugar cane, this gradual self-tan works to enhance the look of a natural tan and hydrate the skin
1 x Body Lotion with AHA (400ml) - rich in shea butter and grafted AHAs from passion fruit, this creamy lotion helps hydrate skin with a lightweight, non-greasy texture, that is quickly absorbed into the skin
1 x body buffing mitt - this mitt can be used to help add extra exfoliation to your shower experience and it also makes an excellent tool for your dry brushing routine

How to use:
Exfoliating Body Polish:

Massage onto wet skin and rinse off
Use 2 - 3 times a week

Golden Glow Gradual Tan:

Apply using circular motions and rub in thoroughly
Wash hands after use and wait for skin to be touch dry before dressing
Colour develops within 4 hours
Use daily until you achieve your desired glow
Maintain your colour by applying every other day

Body Lotion:

Apply daily, after a bath or shower
Use all over the body paying particular attention to the dry areas such as elbows, knees and feet

Attachments

• Gatineau TSV 1.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 1.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 354
  • Gatineau TSV 2.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 2.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 353
  • Gatineau TSV 3.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 3.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 322
  • Gatineau TSV 4.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 4.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 315
  • Gatineau TSV 5.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 5.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 322
Just wondering has it been reported that golden glow smells like biscuits on some people?

Definitely not for me. I used to love the smell of the blue, body exfoliator they used to do years ago. The one that was the best exfoliator ever, that everyone should have as a staple product to keep their skin in tip-top condition, until they discontinued it!

I have never found a self tan product that does not leave me with streaks or patches.

I find the Decleor gradual glow the best self-tan. No streaks and it doesn't come off on the sheets. That said, I haven't bought it for a while so who knows what it's like since they sold out.

I find the Decleor gradual glow the best self-tan. No streaks and it doesn't come off on the sheets. That said, I haven't bought it for a while so who knows what it's like since they sold out.

if its anything like the reviews on the new formulation that was the tsv the other week youl be looking for a new gradual tan

When they model the gradual tans, is there a marketing trick they are using that I dont know about? I cannot understand how Fiona is so dark on her arms after just three applications. I cannot understand how the Tan Luxe gradual glow gets them so dark after one or two applications. TL is good on me but not that good. Decleor barely changes my colour after three goes. So is it all a con in the demos or do the models just have ten times the melanin levels? This always puzzles me!

Gatineau 3 Piece Supersize Smooth & Glow Body Collection

Single

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £3.95

This three-piece collection from Gatineau features an array of pampering and glow-boosting bodycare, including new Therapie Corps Energisante Exfoliating Body Polish to help refine the look of your skin and encourage a smoother appearance, plus popular Golden Glow Gradual Tanning Milk and top-rated AHA Body Lotion, both of which are supersize. Complete with the Body Buffing Mitt, discover your new favourite Gatineau treats to help you pamper and prep for the warmer months.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this collection individually directly from Gatineau you'd pay £130. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £49.98, plus P&P, you're saving £77.07.

A new launch - Therapie Corps Energisante Exfoliating Body Polish boasts a creamy formula and works to slough away dead skin cells, revealing a smoother, softer texture and restoring a healthy glow. Developed with a combination of AHAs and antioxidants, plus shea butter, coconut oil and jojoba seed oil, this exfoliator is a fantastic way to prep your skin for your Golden Glow Gradual Tanning Milk or simply focus on giving your skin a luxurious treatment.

Beautiful skin for the season - carefully curated, Gatineau have included two supersize products to treat and perfect your skin, so you feel your most confident when you have a little more on show. Golden Glow Gradual Tanning Milk been formulated to add a subtle, sun-kissed glow when incorporated into your daily routine, while AHA Body Lotion works to gently firm and exfoliate skin to reveal a more radiant look.

Stock up with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection four more times every 90 days, at this fantastic Today’s Special Value price.

Contains:
  • 1 x NEW Therapie Corps Energisante Exfoliating Body Polish (200ml; full size) - gentle yet effective, this cream cleanser works to help smooth, perfect and hydrate your skin. Infused with candelilla wax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, jojoba seed oil and blackcurrant fruit powder
  • 1 x Golden Glow Gradual Tanning Milk (400ml; supersize) - combining a luminous, natural looking tan with high performance moisturisation. Formulated to hydrate, brighten, minimise redness and soften the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Contains rosehip, raspberry seed and coconut oils
  • 1 x AHA Body Lotion (400ml; supersize) - helps promote skin elasticity and leaves skin feeling supple and velvety smooth. Enriched with alpha hydroxy acids extracted from passion fruit
  • 1 x Body Buffing Mitt - the perfect partner for your Therapie Corps Energisante Exfoliating Body Polish
How to use:
Therapie Corps Energisante Exfoliating Body Polish:
  • Massage onto wet skin using your hands or the Body Buffing Mitt and rinse off
  • Use two to three times a week
Golden Glow Gradual Tanning Milk:
  • Apply daily to allow colour to develop and hydrate the skin
  • Wash hands after use
AHA Body Lotion:
  • Smooth over your skin in light, upward strokes

Delivery to UK mainland only

ml for ml

Thérapie Corps Énergisante Exfoliating Body Polish (200ml £29 direct cost £12.03

Golden Glow Gradual Tan (400ml) £49 direct cost £20.33

Body Lotion with AHA (400ml) £40 direct cost £16.59

body buffing mitt £12 direct cost £4.98

Worth £130 direct as stated in description cost £53.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

Latest posts

Back