• TSV 1.png
    TSV 1.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
Wilfred's Pies Set of 10 Best Seller Pie Bundle
Item Number: 833013
QVC Price £48.50
Todays Special Value Price £29.97
P&P £4.95

Savour the best of Wilfreds Pies with this mouth-watering selection, featuring ten pies in two fan-favourite flavours: Saucy Cow and Tipsy Chicken. Each pie, wrapped in flaky shortcrust and puff pastry, is sure to bring joy to the table, be it as a hearty dinner with sides or a quick but filling lunch. Ideal for family get-togethers or as gourmet gifts, these pies will arrive at your doorstep in insulated boxes, assuring freshness.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Wilfred’s Pies Set of 10 Best Seller Pie Bundle from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £48.50 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £29.97 plus P&P, you’re saving £18.53.
Wilfred’s winners - tuck in with six Saucy Cow (slow-cooked steak and Welsh ale) and four Tipsy Chicken (chicken, leek and cider) pies. Deep-filled delights meet the perfect pastry: flaky puff and tender shortcrust, expertly baked by the piemakers at Wilfred’s Pies, on the borders of the Gower Peninsula in Wales.
Pie delights - a British staple (and comfort food!) for hundreds of years, meat pies pair beautifully with crisp green salads or vegetables like green beans, asparagus or broccoli, as well as creamy mash or chips.
Perfectly delivered - ensuring freshness, each pie is wrapped and boxed with care, nestled among gel ice packs to keep the temperature just right. Ready for the freezer or the feast, they unbox like gourmet gifts!
  • Not suitable for vegans and vegetarians
  • Tipsy Chicken contains WHEAT, MILK, AND SULPHITES
  • Saucy Cow contains WHEAT, BARLEY, AND MUSTARD
  • Keep refrigerated. Suitable for home freezing. Freeze on day of delivery and use within 6 months. Once defrosted, do not re-freeze
  • Shelf life after opening: 24 hours from opening individually sealed packs
  • Will arrive chilled in an insulated box, with gel ice packs to maintain a consistent temperature throughout transit
  • Minimum shelf life upon delivery: 6 days

Contains:
  • 6 x Saucy Cow pies (270g each) - filled with juicy, tender, slow cooked steak and Welsh ale, as well as mustard, tomato puree and onion. Encased in traditional shortcrust pastry
  • 4 x Tipsy Chicken pies (270g each) - filled with chunks of chicken in a rich and creamy sauce, with leek, taffy apple cider and pepper. Encased in traditional shortcrust pastry
For allergens, nutritional information and ingredients please see attached document - allergens will be in bold

But in real life, you won't get what the show in the presentation as had been seen many times.

Yes, give them a grandad name Wilfred, visions of an elderly man in flat cap who has a garden shed grows his own veg. He also enjoys making pies. This could be the next Disney film
Do they make different pies for demonstration? Wouldn't that be seriously wrong, if not illegal?

They sound nice but a bit pricey. Anyone had Wilf's pies before?

CC
I've not had Wilf's but have had other makes from QVC and have never had a problem with them. I used to think they were pricey and wouldn't pay full price, but at this price they are the same as supermarket's finest range so I don't think that's too bad. I might have given them a try but I don't have space in my freezer - I must get stuff used up out of there first :)

Nothing special and overpriced avoid👍
I was a bit disappointed to see the very large company Wilf owns because I felt sure it was a small, family concern dedicated to producing handmade, small kitchen type pies. How wrong I was! Stocking capped workers stirring huge vats of stew and a parking lot filled with delivery lorries. Even though the presenter said there were a limited amount of pies that could be made at one time, it looked doubtful. Thousands of pies, is more likely.

Have a look on their website, they do allsorts! Lewis's pies. Even do chocolate brownies, that annoying brownie woman who Andi Peters "discovered" best watch out! !

I was a bit disappointed to see the very large company Wilf owns because I felt sure it was a small, family concern dedicated to producing handmade, small kitchen type pies. How wrong I was! Stocking capped workers stirring huge vats of stew and a parking lot filled with delivery lorries. Even though the presenter said there were a limited amount of pies that could be made at one time, it looked doubtful. Thousands of pies, is more likely.

I watched the TSV last night with Wilfred’s pies, I was about to place an order when Wilfred said there is ENGLISH mustard in our steak pies, it goes against the grain to use ENGLiSH Mustard !! ask why don’t they use WELSH mustard? It’s because it doesn’t exist. I was just about to order 3 boxes to give to family before he said that. Why why why are the Welsh and Scottish people so nasty about English people? they are all the same, they can’t help themselves, is it jealousy??? after I read some comments about the WELSH Pies and how some people said they are not all as you see on QVC! you will receive less filled pies. So pleased I didn’t order them.

I watched the TSV last night with Wilfred’s pies, I was about to place an order when Wilfred said there is ENGLISH mustard in our steak pies, it goes against the grain to use ENGLiSH Mustard !! ask why don’t they use WELSH mustard? It’s because it doesn’t exist. I was just about to order 3 boxes to give to family before he said that. Why why why are the Welsh and Scottish people so nasty about English people? they are all the same, they can’t help themselves, is it jealousy??? after I read some comments about the WELSH Pies and how some people said they are not all as you see on QVC! you will receive less filled pies. So pleased I didn’t order them.
Wow that left me confused!

And Welsh mustard definitely is a product, Mustard makes a wonderfully tasty addition to a variety of sandwiches and is excellent in a Welsh rarebit. The Great Taste award winning wholegrain mustard is lovingly paired with Felinfoel Double Gragon Ale.

Latest posts

Back