Gee Whizz!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AND, having said how busy the show was and they had so much to get through, she then proceeded to prattle on for ages about losing socks in the washing machine! Even got a T caller and asked her if she ever lost things the washing machine. Hell, if you've got a busy show just get on with it and stop the useless drivel. Sorry, JF drove me nuts yesterday, she's so inept.

I saw her last night, think it was Style Inc. and she was out of control. She rattled on endlessly about some cameraman called Josh and was pleading for text messages agreeing with her view of how "gorgeous" and "amaaaaaaazing" he was.

Anyone waiting to hear measurements for the stuff was out of luck. It was one long Josh appreciation society. She's so irritating and seems to have endless "hilarious" conversations with the gallery which are of no interest whatsoever to anyone not in the know. :headbang:

Oh and she's only "diddy" - yes Jill we know :yawn2::yawn2::yawn2:

Well if past shows are anything to go by Kitten, we will be safe. They usually bring out not only stuff that has been in clearance for weeks, but other things that just havent taken off. From the clearance site I am expecting Shiseido, Clientele, Korner, Kimia, Global Goddess and Modelco.

use then I really fancy trying the Cargo one mentioned in a thread on here so would love any feedback for anyone who has tried that.

Kitten!

Had a little smile when AY started the beauty show last evening and the first thing she announced was what was going to be on the show - and then promptly reeled off your list practically word for word :grin:
rg

Latest posts

Back