Gemporia warned yet again by the ASA...........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think selly telly folk all go to the same 'how to sell on selly telly' classes ;)

Kind of related to this thread, IW love absolutely stupid price comparisons. Selling an air fryer for £49.99 and they'll say 'you can spend £300 on an air fryer you know!'

Just yet another tactic to convince the viewer what a bargain they're getting.

I think selly telly folk all go to the same 'how to sell on selly telly' classes ;)

Kind of related to this thread, IW love absolutely stupid price comparisons. Selling an air fryer for £49.99 and they'll say 'you can spend £300 on an air fryer you know!'

Or, if they were selling a 20 year old second hand car with 100,000 miles on the clock, they could say "you could spend £70,000 on a car"!

I've always been a firm believer that if they have to try really hard to convince you that their prices are really good, then it means that their prices are, in fact, not very good at all.

Bargains sell by themselves.

Latest posts

Back