Glenn

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 22840

Guest Shopper
Pay attention Glenn, on friday fashion replay with Julia. He’s trying to talk about a Ben de Lisi jumper with a sequinned shape of Bens dog on it. Glenn says “ Oh I can’t remember his dogs name”? The answer is in the name of the jumper Glenn. It’s called “The Ella Jumper” lol

Talking about trousers, why does he wear his trousers too short, looks Like his cats dead 😂
He's trying to look 'hip'.

Ben di Lisi is the same! In fact the other night he had odd shoes on as well.

CC
I think Ben's 'so casual' look is thought out from top to toe. He purposely looks rumpled (and hopefully adorable.). So different to designer Mcdonald, who's prinked-up in skin-tight black. I'd rather look at di Lisi. He's a dog lover, too, which always impresses me.

Talking about trousers, why does he wear his trousers too short, looks Like his cats dead 😂
The prime minister - Rishi Zunak(sp) is exactly the same. His suit jacket looks too small and trousers length too short - like Norman Wisdom playing the fool in his films. I find Ben de Lisi easy on the eye(he’s a dog lover too)

The short trousers are meant to look hip and trendy especially on middle aged men.
No socks either.
I like the Ella jumper but my love was a Doberman called Ruby.
Glenn's look is definitely not cool. He speaks too fast and has stock phrases he keeps repeating, but I have a grudging respect for him. He's hung on in to 'the fashion business' for 40 years, so other than his frumpy sense of style, he knows a fair bit. I'm sure he's gone through and survived a lot of discrimation.

Glenn's look is definitely not cool. He speaks too fast and has stock phrases he keeps repeating, but I have a grudging respect for him. He's hung on in to 'the fashion business' for 40 years, so other than his frumpy sense of style, he knows a fair bit. I'm sure he's gone through and survived a lot of discrimation.
I agree, he comes across lovely. I just wish he would express himself better instead of mumbling & saying the obvious statements over & over.

Latest posts

Back