Gnome more, please.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
I see Richard Jacksie is back with a vengeance. QVC haven't learned the lesson have they? Two TSV's in this week and they're still not proper gardening shows. Any idiot can stand in the back, hands in pockets, and watch a real expert demonstrate products. (Actually, it seems that any idiot does!). I can see he still hasn't been using the spray and grow too! I don't currently have a garden, like many others, but I like gardening shows when they're done as a proper feature but the stuff they air is just so dull. And this is probably only the beginning. Also, I have no qualms about them showing things I don't like (craft!) but a whole day of a single topic is just too much. (I used to do crafting night classes so to see someone stand and take a sticker and put it on a piece of card, maybe throwing some glitter on it, isn't craft). Anyway, I've digressed, but it's all dull dull dull!

He's just surplus to requirements in the gardening shows. All he does is stand there with his hands in his pockets and fiddles with his hose end sprayer whilst the presenter and guest do all the work. Does it really need three of them to talk about some begonias?

I liked the man who did the Gardening Show the other week, I think he answers gardening questions on Radio 4.

Latest posts

Back