Groundhog Day (again)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hello.
I have semi retired from f.a.r.t.ing due lack of interest. If anyone needs a reprimand and help I am still available.

I think you have been able to semi retire due to your tireless efforts and the resulting success LH! Even I am being quite good now. (mostly :blush:).

QVC will be moving me down in their marketing categories from a super regular spending A to a more intermittent C or a D I expect! I may even get an easy pay email! :sun: :happy: :nod:

I realy don't understand why they had the Centigrade TSV today.
As u say it is so similar to the previous one, which I have in the stone and marks realy easily and to that I hear u say "just throw it in the washing machine"......yeah, but not every time I wear it!!!........
then have the previous one(mine) as a hot pick:doh:
Last thing I bought was a gossip watch which fell apart as I opened the box grrrr:angry:

That is so annoying! I hope you have insisted they refund all the postage because it was faulty.

It's just boring if they have the same old same old on all the time isn't it?

I expect they're trying to catch the new viwers who perhaps haven't got into the habit of checking reviews online before byuing. (If the reviews are still there even.)

Latest posts

Back