Gtech TSV household helper 6/9/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dipper

Registered Shopper
There is a Gtech TSV coming up, I wonder if they will do a combined Air Ram and multi tool...I am hoping it is just the multi tool on its own.

I'm still waiting for a replacement for a faulty TSV in April! Just emailed CS to ask what it is and do they intend to honour their replacement price promise if this one us the AirRam. What are the chances! But might as well make someone work for their money. Getting really p'ed off with Q lately.

Gtech TSV is the AirRam

Just received e mail price £164.99 and on EP

Going to give this another go and hope it lasts longer than 3 weeks this time.

Don't rate GTECH at all. We had the original cordless sweeper from QVC, and the charge was very poor, didn't last long enough to do one room!

I love mine, no problems with battery life, although admittedly I'm a lazy hooverer and don't do it as often as I should so the battery hasn't been exactly overworked :mysmilie_17:

I love mine - it's great with cats as mine seem to lose half their body weight in hair every month!

I really liked it for the short period of time it worked. I will keep the faith and give it a second chance. Hopefully it was just a fluke and glad it happened so quickly as I didn't have to justify why it gave up the ghost. Must say that Q were less than helpful over it.

I bought it first time round, and I love it, though I do keep it for upstairs, but having said that I have two dogs and two cats who all go upstairs so I do use it everyday

I really liked it for the short period of time it worked. I will keep the faith and give it a second chance. Hopefully it was just a fluke and glad it happened so quickly as I didn't have to justify why it gave up the ghost. Must say that Q were less than helpful over it.

I'm sure that you did do this, but when I bought mine from QVC (when it was the first TSV) I registered it with GTech incase it broke and incase QVC denied it was their responsibility to replace it.

Luckily it hasn't conked out and the battery charge lasts long enough for several long hoovering sessions.

I'm sure that you did do this, but when I bought mine from QVC (when it was the first TSV) I registered it with GTech incase it broke and incase QVC denied it was their responsibility to replace it.

Luckily it hasn't conked out and the battery charge lasts long enough for several long hoovering sessions.

I didnt register it because I was waiting for the 30 days in case I wanted to send it back but lo and behold it just conked out after 3 weeks.

I love my Gtech air ram. Best vacuum of its kind I have ever used. I have a Henry which I use for 'big jibs' but it gets used less and less lately as I live the air ram so much. I invested in extra filters so when I wash them I can still use it whilst they are driving.
I'm not so keen on the multi-tool, although I have found it works better with the thin crevice tool in.

Latest posts

Back