h20 Steam Mop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

clevercat

Registered Shopper
Really taken with this after seeing it on the morning show. I have two sizeable areas of hard flooring to keep clean and a lot of new, neutral toned carpet to keep free of stains, spills etc. Has anyone on the forum got this and would give some feedback?
I have checked Amazon and Argos and their prices are a lot dearer than QVC so it looks worth getting it with the infamous 30 day money back guarantee. Thanks for any advice.

Lots of peeps post about the H20 stopping working soon after the guarantee has run out. However, I have it, and totally love it. I wouldn't say it would get badly kept cookers clean - but for keeping on top of jobs like that is a breeze. I use it on my pale carpets and it does 'refresh' them.

looking to buy a steamer myself but this does get some iffy reviews but i guess the same can be said for them all

I've had mine for a couple of years now and i think its great. Quick and easy for mopping the floors, which is a godsend in the winter months with grotty kids and a big daft dog trotting dirt through everywhere. I also like it for cleaning the cooker top, defrosting the freezer and giving clothes a quick steam. Definite thumbs up from me.

Latest posts

Back