Hairfix

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

London

Registered Shopper
Hi, I was just wondering have any people on here tried this product?

There are only a few reviews and I wondered from the horses mouth - has it been successful?

I have used these products but not over a long period of time so can't comment on results.At the moment I have just bought the Plantur 39 shampoo, conditioner & tonic from Boots.I think it is freely available on the High St.which for me is an advantage than buying & paying the p&p from QVC. Can't comment on results yet but it make me hair feel good & manageable.

I tried it. They are nice products to use, but no miracle cure for thinning hair, I'm sorry to say. I've also tried the Plantur and the other stuff for men, name of which I can't remember, neither offered any improvement for me.
On the subject of Hairfix on QVC, it really, REALLY, annoys me that they use models with huge bouffy heads of hair to demonstrate the product, when really they should demo on people with very fine and thinning hair!

Edit to add link to my old thread in the Drop: http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/showthread.php?48556-caffeine-shampoos You'll need to be a VIP member to read it though (which I highly recommend as you will find all sorts in the Drop!

Latest posts

Back