Happy Friday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
is what dopey Kabler said to one of the guests. So, tell me, have I missed something ? is there anything special about today ? or was it just one of her foot in mouth moments when she didn't know what to say ?

Perhaps we should greet each other on here with Happy M T W T F S S when starting our comments.

Now Julia is showing off for England. Doesn't it make you weep.

is what dopey Kabler said to one of the guests. So, tell me, have I missed something ? is there anything special about today ? or was it just one of her foot in mouth moments when she didn't know what to say ?

Perhaps we should greet each other on here with Happy M T W T F S S when starting our comments.

Monday and Tuesday are followed by W T F

Talking of showing off, here's her latest blog...

Julia loves herself, she’s so sad 😂

Talking of showing off, here's her latest blog...

Just been reading the blog & she’s always going on about her ankle pain but tell me why she is always shooting her leg up in the air when she’s doing her stupid showing off.

Well, her not so purple room with the pale grey sofas, soon to be replaced by gold ones - looks pretty dark to me.

As for the medical updates - I imagine she's had private treatment, because anyone else would still be waiting for an 18 month after-surgery check up - siting back log of appointments due to covid. Same with her eyes, with multiple appointments in the offing clearly waiting times don't seem to apply !

Debbie Flint has had a recent scan said done privately.
Don‘t they all have private company medical insurance recall Debbie Greenwood and another presenter saying they’d been for their MOTO physical.

If they’re employees they’ll have BUPA or the equivalent as a benefit

She is so far up her own backside,a saying a former supervisor used to use about people like JR.

Just been reading the blog & she’s always going on about her ankle pain but tell me why she is always shooting her leg up in the air when she’s doing her stupid showing off.
She was a dancer 💃 & likes to remind us!

Appeared in Citizen Smith and on cruise ships.
My word Kara Beck just said Hello Julia I like your purple walls 🙄

Not to be outdone I've just finished painting the dining room, it's in Jemima by Earthborn. I wonder if I was on IG whether anyone would post 'Dream home beautiful for a beautiful person' 🤢

Latest posts

Back