Harry Slatkin Clearance Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

These look good, have you tried any of the scents? I don't fancy the cookie ones but the other two look interesting, quite fancy the fir one as long as it doesn't smell like toilet cleaner!
No only just ordered them but hey are on the way to me so will let you know asap. I ordered two of the cookie one as it got good reviews and I like a good cookie scent if its done right.

These look good, have you tried any of the scents? I don't fancy the cookie ones but the other two look interesting, quite fancy the fir one as long as it doesn't smell like toilet cleaner!
LBA I am burning the christmas cookie and its very sweet and biscuity got rave reviews but its not my kind of candle really but its ok. I prefer the fresh ones. But you do get two gift boxes. I will burn two and gift two. Will let you know what the other scent is like x

LBA I am burning the christmas cookie and its very sweet and biscuity got rave reviews but its not my kind of candle really but its ok. I prefer the fresh ones. But you do get two gift boxes. I will burn two and gift two. Will let you know what the other scent is like x
Thanks so much for your review, I really don't like the cookie sort of scents so won't be tempted by that scents but the others look good, will be interesting to hear what you think of the other one, thanks again x

Thanks so much for your review, I really don't like the cookie sort of scents so won't be tempted by that scents but the others look good, will be interesting to hear what you think of the other one, thanks again x
I will burn one tonight its the "snowy snow ride". Let you know asap so you can make a decision before they sell out.

The snowy one with the pastel blue label is gorgeous. Its a woodsy, Fresh and sweet fragrance. Its been burning for 15 minutes and its filled my bedroom. I am getting anather set. You can get them on 4 easy pay so hardly anything to pay.

Last edited:
My lovely niece bought me a Jo Malone candle for Christmas in Peony & Moss fragrance.
As stupid as it sounds, I really don't want to burn it because I know how much it would have cost her to buy it for me.
I'm the same! I get a Diptyque every year from my son and keep it in it's own little dustbag for months till I get round to burning it!!😂

I am greedy with candles. The more expensive it is the faster I have to burn it. Specially essential oil ones. I had some NEOME candles could not stop burning until they were finished. A real treat.

Ordered the Iced Sugar Cookie - should arrive tomorrow 🤞 Noticed the large single candles in Clearance - still seem overpriced (for me 🤦‍♂️) I discovered Parks Candles last year - thoroughly recommend them - the recent sample sale bought large four wick usually £80 ish for £20 - free delivery and points if you join the Parks Club (free) dispatch has been quick via DHL - the scent throw is good ,no sooting and burn evenly 👍🏻

The snowy one with the pastel blue label is gorgeous. Its a woodsy, Fresh and sweet fragrance. Its been burning for 15 minutes and its filled my bedroom. I am getting anather set. You can get them on 4 easy pay so hardly anything to pay.
So pleased you said they are lovely. I read the reviews and opted for that fragrance. Bought two lots. They have already arrived. Super quick delivery times now for Q. I’ll test one of mine tomorrow.

I am greedy with candles. The more expensive it is the faster I have to burn it. Specially essential oil ones. I had some NEOME candles could not stop burning until they were finished. A real treat.
Me too. One of my weaknesses! Candles…..

So pleased you said they are lovely. I read the reviews and opted for that fragrance. Bought two lots. They have already arrived. Super quick delivery times now for Q. I’ll test one of mine tomorrow.
Well done you must let me know how you get on. They come in gift boxes so you can gift but one but I don't see that happening.I may give away one of the christmas cookie. Then maybe not.

Mine arrived tonight Iced Sugar Cookie - a good throw of (sweet) scent - they didn’t come in gift boxes (am I confusing them with another set 🤦‍♂️) Have the three wick candles got smaller btw - must check my previous purchases ! I can recommended also the Asda 4 wick candles (£18-20 depending on the scent ) burning Pomegranate good scent ,no sooting and burn evenly too !

Latest posts

Back