Harry Slatkin TSV 23/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Received my TSV (x2) yesterday and they are lovely. I opted for the red set. I set the reed diffuser up in the kitchen and when I came down this morning it fills the whole room. I haven’t burnt the candles yet as I already have a Harry one on the go in the lounge. That one is the linen and that scent throw is lovely.
However I may indulge in the Liz Earle one as per your recommendations boffy xx

Received my TSV (x2) yesterday and they are lovely. I opted for the red set. I set the reed diffuser up in the kitchen and when I came down this morning it fills the whole room. I haven’t burnt the candles yet as I already have a Harry one on the go in the lounge. That one is the linen and that scent throw is lovely.
However I may indulge in the Liz Earle one as per your recommendations boffy xx
Buy if direct from Liz Earle QVC as per is more expensive x they are a votive size so very small

Just a heads up if anyone is interested I am burning the Liz Earle candle. Well its a votive candle very small. However the scent throw is very very good. Within minutes the room is full of fragrance before its even pooled. Not cheap but gorgeous.
Thanks, I’m looking for candles to give me this effect.

I have several half-used Yankee Candles which I can’t be bothered with. Not much scent coupled with sooty jars and tunnelling even if burned for 3+ hours.

Talking about strong candles. Just got delivery a few minutes ago for a box of Prices candles. The brown cardboard box nearly knocked me over with the amazing scent. Unboxed the 6 jar candles and the 6 boxes of t lights and its scented the whole room. I am burning Harry's Cookies and Cream: Can I smell it though???? The prices are off the scale strong. Used to love them but they were never this strong. Cant wait for a prices TSV auto delivery.

I'm loving everyone's reviews on the candles. Sadly when I started cutting back on non essentials my candles were the first to go and although I know I can live without them I miss the nice scents around the house to mask the dog and man smells (wet dog, man sock smell you know). I'll maybe secretly treat myself to a christmassy one. Suggestions please, I don't really like the cookie vanilla types, I'm more of a piney snowy girl. Having said that, Merry Marshmallow is my all time fave. If anyone has a spare you could sent it my way lol.

CC

Gosh I have been duped. The prices smell fantastic in the brown cardboard box and he individual boxes. BUT when you burn them they are pitiful. I used to buy them years ago and they were fine. A decent throw but not the depth of yankees or the complexity but still nice and very cheap. I will be asking QVC for anather label. Fuming!

Latest posts

Back