Has Abi Cleeve got

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And where the hell does she buy her frocks from ? they're AWFUL !

Speaking of dresses I happened to catch the 9pm launch of the Dyson TSV with Abby H.

Her dress brought back lovely memories of my mum who died 30 years ago, the fabric was identical to mum's 'summer tablecloth'

When we were children if that tablecloth was on the table it was strawberries and Neapolitan ice cream for dessert!

I always wondered what happened to that tablecloth...

Abby must spend stupid amounts on clothes unless she gets them for free and 'models" them on QVC

Well they look more like fancy dress, and only worn for a dare in public. Free or not, she looks like some rosy cheeked scary doll.

She seems to be in competition with Ali Y with the shimmer stuff.

As for those nails ............. how on earth does she work with young children with those?

They're quite short to how she normally wears them (unless you're watching a pre-lockdown repeat), but despite the lurid nail polish they always look slightly grubby to me. I notice that the other one who has 'gone short' since giving birth is the asst of Nicki from Lola Rose. She too had enormous false talons but appears to have gone au naturelle.

Abbi Cleeve wears mostly QVC clothes on air. Ronni Nicole seems to be her favourite and I know because I had/have some of them.

CC

I noticed last night how tall she is, admittedly in 4 inch heels. She was on with Jacky Kabler who is 5’10” and was in flats. AC must be 6 feet without shoes.

I imagine she finds it difficult to find well fitting clothes.

I switched on expecting to see Nails Inc, - it was 10 minutes before the hour, and bugger me, there she was AGAIN with her Skinsense. I'm surprised there haven't been complaints about this. Any remarks on Facebook ladies ?

I only go on FB as a guest, but there have been a few comments since her “reign of terror” began a couple of months ago. Heaven help us if she has another BPTM or TSV before 2021, but I bet she will.

I switched on expecting to see Nails Inc, - it was 10 minutes before the hour, and bugger me, there she was AGAIN with her Skinsense. I'm surprised there haven't been complaints about this. Any remarks on Facebook ladies ?
I do agree, she is always there preaching and going on about her products in a desperate manner so I switch to another QVC channel and there she is again. Very annoying woman

They may as well rename it Cleeve-V-C - this annoying woman seems to be on every day at least 12 times hawking her Ultrasun and Skinsense garbage!
Thank you COVID19 for bringing us Abi every day without fail, she's as bad as that stupid Doctor Sarah Jarvis (aka Doctor Death) who seems to appear on every show on every channel spouting utter garbage
I agree 100% with your views. I switch off

And where the hell does she buy her frocks from ? they're AWFUL !

ABBI HORNE further to my last post, and seeing her on yesterday, with her grubby nails and billowing billeous frock, I wondered........ is she pregnant ? because her tummy looks huuuuuge.

At least Abbi Horne has now ditched those atrocious false talons she used to sport. They must have been totally impractical but, as she’s always on QVC, she probably gets someone else to do her housework anyway.

I think she's only ditched them because salons aren't open yet. But her white painted nails the other day looked grubby and chipped, yet her make up was immaculate.

At least she runs less risk of poking her daughters’ eyes out, now that she’s ditched the talons. I don’t understand why anyone would want pointed nails like that because they look like claws.

And I agree, the white varnish only emphasised the state of her nails. 😳

I often wonder, with nails that long or shape, how personal hygiene is achieved ! (mind you I'd rather not think about it), and the 'claw' look seems to be in vogue lately as I've noticed a lot of young ladies favour the look.

Latest posts

Back