Have you recieved your free compliment ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sorry Angel..form a queue behind me for Richard Armitage - don't care if he is too young for me!:giggle:

Best in North and South closely followed by the leather clad, eye liner coated Guy of Gisbourne!

Plus he reads the Georgette Heyer audio version of Sylvester.... I sound a little obsessed now with out mentioning that I have watched North and South maybe 15 times!

Angel x

Best in North and South closely followed by the leather clad, eye liner coated Guy of Gisbourne!

Plus he reads the Georgette Heyer audio version of Sylvester.... I sound a little obsessed now with out mentioning that I have watched North and South maybe 15 times!

Angel x

I sit and watch Spooks, not really understanding what's going on, but still, it's lovely! And have you seen his Romantic Moments on YouTube - yum yum yum yum yum...!!

I sit and watch Spooks, not really understanding what's going on, but still, it's lovely! And have you seen his Romantic Moments on YouTube - yum yum yum yum yum...!!

I do that too! I never know who the bad guys are. I even watched Ultimate Force even though I hate army type programmes and had to close my eyes for the violent bits.

There is a video on youtube with Richard Armitage clips set to sexy back. Fab! Oh and the proposal scene from North and South is on there too which I love!

Angel x

Latest posts

Back