Health & Wellbeing TSV 05/09/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The possibility’s are endless at QVC, you can be whoever and whatever you want to be, for example take the TSV guest presenter Lucinda Grossmith (appropriately named) she’s now a health and wellbeing “expert”. Last time she was seen she was with Katy Pulloneover both of Bid TV fame selling all things crap, but now, she’s an “expert” on all things health and wellbeing, like Alison Young, another “expert” she doesn’t mention her qualifications, but hey if she says she’s an expert, she’s an expert. 🤔👍
On the subject of AY, I found this on their fb page:
'Does anyone find Alison Young a bit condescending? I feel like she’s lecturing the audience, not explaining'.

Good grief they are jesting surely?

Yep - a proper "cloud cuckoo product"..fine if you've got room to store it, even better still you've got space to have it set up permanently 'cause there's nothing less relaxing than having to hoick something out and set it up to use, then put it all away again. It's pricey but I think that's fair enough considering it's a niche product...but I think I'd rather find my relaxation with a nice soak in the bath, would love to have a proper jacuzzi bath. You'd have to be near a plug point and make sure it's on the right surface in your home..and I think for a lot of people it would be more trouble than it's worth - We don't all live in mansions with utility rooms and home gyms. They're suggesting that you use it in the lounge while watching telly...think the other members of the family aren't gonna be too keen on this whilst you're stuck in the middle of the floor with a trip wire running across the carpet. Reminds me a bit of the stupid "bath spa mat" I bought once..time I'd set it up, got the extension cable so it would reach the plug point in the next room, lay in the bath looking out at the toilet, a bottle of bleach and a toilet duck - I didn't feel like Cleopatra...I felt like a complete mug and then when I'd got out and dried myself off, I had the task of trying to fit it all back into the box and shove it back under the bed, time I'd done all that I was sweating buckets and needed another bath!

It does look like a real Heath Robinson contraption to me, with too many bits and pieces to assemble and then, 15 minutes later, dismantle and put away.

They showed the bed being folded up and put away neatly, but that motor unit is huge to try and store somewhere, and then there's the track!

Surely they could have used an inbuilt massage unit in a mattress, the same as they use on massage chairs, then you could just put it on your own bed.

According to Debbie, people are ordering more than one and availing of the discounted p&p

I hope they are still available In the morning, I'll order 4 for my sons teachers
Debbie Flint is bound to have acquired several. One for her Devon gym annex, one for her brother’s house and one for her Banstead balcony.

Latest posts

Back