• Hisense TSV 5.jpg
    Hisense TSV 5.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 43
Hisense A7200GTUK Roku Smart 4K HDR LED Freeview TV
Item Number: 730398
P&P £0.00

50" QVC Price £379.92 Todays Special Value Price £275.00

55" QVC Price £429.00 Todays Special Value Price £325.00

Enjoy high tech home entertainment the easy way with this intuitive 4K HDR Smart TV from Hisense, available in a choice of 50" or 55" screen. This feature-packed LED TV features a built-in Roku TV device that makes it simple to access an array of streaming services as well as Freeview HD channels. Plus, with its stunning 4K HDR visuals and DTS Studio Sound, you better get the popcorn ready because move night's going to be epic!
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Hisense A7200GTUK Roku Smart 4K HDR LED Freeview TV in a choice of screen sizes, from QVCUK.com after this offer ends you’d pay £429 for the 55”and £379 for the 50”. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £325 for the 55” with no P&P, and £275 for the 50” with no P&P to pay, you’re saving £104.
Delivered directly from the vendor - please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery
Simple controls - it couldn't be easier to find your way around your new Hisense TV. It comes with a user-friendly remote control that's designed to fit comfortably in your hand and offers one-touch access to Freeview Play and popular streaming services like Netflix.
Roku TV built in - enjoy access to a wide range of online streaming services such as Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Disney+, Amazon Prime Video, BT Sport, Spotify and more thanks to the built-in Roku TV device. There's even a handy Roku smartphone or tablet app which will turn your device into the ultimate streaming companion with a host of features to help you get the most from your new TV.
4K HDR picture quality - enjoy your favourite TV shows and films in stunningly realistic 4K HDR picture quality that will make you feel as if you're right there in the midst of the action!
DTS Studio sound - bring cinema sounds into your living room with the excellent sound quality of this Smart TV. The DTS Studio Sound system combines volume levelling, bass enhancement, speaker EQ and dialogue enhancement technology to ensure you don't need to adjust your volume between the loud and quiet moments of your movie.
Want to watch? Just ask - this Smart TV will slip easily into your smart home setup as it's compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Apple HomeKit voice assistant systems, allowing you to turn your TV on and off and search for your favourite programmes using your voice.
  • Two-year manufacturer's warrantee
  • Power cable length: 1.5m (4.9')
What's in the box?
  • Hisense Smart TV
  • Remote control (with 2 x AAA batteries included)
  • User Manual
  • Quick Start page
  • Power cable

For once, wotisname isn't selling Alexas. But I got really mad with mine at 1130 pm last night.

I was listening in bed on Alexa to a real-life ghost story in the series "Uncanny". Just as it was getting to a thrilling end, Alexa decided to update itself so I missed the last 5 minutes. :(

This seems to be happening more and more frequently, and I have often missed parts of other programmes as well.

Maybe the end of the story frightened Alexa so she shot off to hide. 😉

I have to say that, thankfully, I’ve never had that happen when I’m listening to something.

Latest posts

Back