Monsoon TSV 26/06/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just looking at the actual presentation and Jackie looks awful in that dress, and she can usually carry off most things. The presenter wearing the black doesn't look quite so bad, but then as I said before the black is the best of a bad bunch. Anyone know where that BA comes from? I cannot work out her accent - is it Bristol or Irish, or is it a mixture of the two?!

Belfast is N.I not Eire, however I did think Southern Ireland however, I've just heard her say the word Nigh (now) which is pure N.I, but then she goes into pure Bristolian!
Always get muddled about Eire. So Eire is the Republic, right? I had a fiasco with the wrong stamps when doing outgoing post many moons ago.

They are waxing lyrical about some ‘White Stuff’ garments pointing out the most basic and cheapest of finishes, as if they are so special, elevate the brand etc.It is called selling but so OTT is is laughable.I have bought this brand, got some lovely sweaters in the Winter but these 2, Jilly and presenter (Caroline?) are on another planet.

Latest posts

Back