Tweakd TSV 1.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 70
Tweak'd by Nature Supersize Shampoo & Conditioner with Treatment Balm
Item Number: 249980
QVC Price £130.00
Todays Special Value Price £47.96
P&P £3.95
4 Easy Pays of £11.99

Treat your hair to the care and luxury it deserves with this fantastic collection from Tweak'd. In your choice of three gorgeous scents, which are all new to this product, you'll receive supersize formulas of 2XL Fiber Lift Strength + Volume Shampoo and Conditioner. Both designed to help raise the volume of your hair while working to improve the overall look and feel of your locks, they're also paired with a full-size Restore Cleansing Hair Treatment. Complete with a gift bag, you can easily treat a loved one (or yourself) to wonderful hair days!
*A great saving: If you were to buy these items individually directly from Tweak'd.co.uk you'd pay £199. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £47.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £146.09.
Oh-so sweet! Discover the beauty of the NEW Vanilla Waffle scent, an updated version of the brand's adored Amber Vanilla fragrance, which has been elevated with a hint of waffle cone notes to take its sweetness to the next level. If you're a fan of irresistibly delectable fragrances, then this is the scent for you and your hair.
Luscious lavender - embrace the soothing scent of Lavender Rain, a fragrance inspired by founder Denis Simioni's travels. Featuring a dreamy concoction of lavender water, flowers and oils, plus hibiscus, this scent is the perfect choice if you love the aroma of delicate blooms.
Fresh as a Fleur Blanc - translated to 'white flower', this clean-smelling fragrance will wrap your tresses in a blossoming blend of white water lilies, jasmine, coconut and tiare blossoms, leaving your hair smelling as good as it looks.
Gorgeous gifting - showering a loved one, friend or yourself with hair-loving treats has never been so simple. This trio along with the included gift bag will make a wonderful present, no matter the occasion!
The best from nature - founder of popular haircare brand Ojon, Denis Simioni developed Tweak'd with a mission to source the best ingredients he could find and every product from the range features wild-crafted ingredients.
Choose your scent:
  • NEW - Vanilla Waffle - with top notes of vanilla, almond and waffle cone
  • Lavender Rain - with lavender water, lavender flowers, lavender oil and hibiscus
  • Fleur Blanc - with top notes of white water lilies, fresh jasmine, and base notes of coconut and tiare blossoms

Contains:
  • 1 x 2XL Fiber Lift Strength + Volume Shampoo (1L; supersize) - a lightweight, non-sticky, silicone-free shampoo designed to help volumise, soften and hydrate your hair while working to seal the cuticle at your scalp without creating a large product build-up. This versatile formula can also be used as a body wash. Suitable for all hair types and enriched with Kuari Amber Resin sourced from New Zealand
  • 1 x 2XL Fiber Lift Strength + Volume Conditioner (1L; supersize) - suitable for more dry, fragile hair types, this conditioner is formulated to help hydrate, smooth and detangle your hair without leaving residue or weighing it down. As well as working to create the look of fuller-looking hair, this formula will help to enhance the shine of your tresses too
  • 1 x Restore Cleansing Hair Treatment (100ml) - this multi-tasking treatment is a lightweight, silky, oil-based formula designed to work as a shampoo, hair treatment, conditioner, detangler and shine enhancer, while also helping to penetrate your hair fibres with moisture. A five-in-one treatment to help keep your hair looking full, soft, and shiny. Infused with dhatelo oil, shea oil, coconut oil and fruit extracts. As this is a natural-based product, the colour will vary
  • 1 x gift bag

If you were to buy these items individually directly from Tweak'd you'd pay £199

1 Litre Shampoo RRP £85 cost £22.17
1 Litre Conditioner RRP £95 cost £24.78
100ml Treatment Balm RRP £19 cost £4.96

Total RRP £199 cost £51.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

I do like Tweakd shampoo but my hair is thick slightly frizzy with having highlights and I need a rich shampoo/conditioner like the Amber Vanilla or my current favourite CocoNutty, unfortunately his shampoos that give lift and volume unfortunately make my hair too ‘floofy’ even after straightening. I imagine they are excellent if you have thin hair that doesn’t want to be weighed down though.
Vanilla waffle sounds nice though, I didn’t like lavender rain when I purchased it as a body cream so returned it.
Thank goodness my money is safe for once!

I bought some of the cleansing mud from ebay and my hair and scalp loved it, I am definitely too mean to buy it at full price, but I will look for stuff on ebay as it does pop up on there, when people decide it isn't for them!

I only saw a bit of one of the shows and I refuse to buy things from an orange man with a man bun. I mean, come on. You have to look credible as you're fleecing me of my cash - even if I do like the product. If Denis (is that his name?) had come on looking like Michael Bolton I might just have been totally tempted but if the owner of the brand comes on with his hair in a man bun he's clearly not using his own products.

CC

Latest posts

Back