Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• Tweakd TSV 1.jpg
    Tweakd TSV 1.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 89
  • Tweakd TSV 2.jpg
    Tweakd TSV 2.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 97
I’m personally underwhelmed with this Tsv and I was so looking forward to a Tweakd Tsv. Love Tweakd but I rarely use my hair mist as it doesn’t appear to do anything that I can notice for my hair.
Hair mist plus another item and I may have been tempted, but 2 identical items is a no for me. Hopefully will be good value for the people that use it though.

Tweak'd by Nature Supersize Revitalizing Hair Treatment Mist 6oz Duo
Item Number: 248918
QVC Price £99.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.96
P&P £3.95

Fed up with the daily hair wash? This Tweak'd Revitalising Hair Treatment Mist duo is ideal for freshening up your locks on those in-between days when you don't feel like washing it! In supersize formulas, this moisturising leave-in treatment helps remove product residue, build-up and impurities, without stripping your hair and scalp of its natural oils. It's perfect for dry and damaged hair, and instantly refreshes to leave your tresses looking lustrous and shiny.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Tweak’d By Nature Supersize Hair Treatment Mist Duo individually, directly from Tweak-d.co.uk you’d pay £124. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £45 plus P&P, you’re saving £75.05.

One formula, so many uses - this versatile hair treatment can be used in different ways to refresh and moisturise dry or wet hair instantly, without the need for washing. Ideal for frequent use, it's formulated for all hair types - fine, thick, curly and dry, leaving your locks feeling soft and conditioned with a brilliant shine. It preps hair for styling, so detangling is made easy and serves as a heat protector too, reducing frizz and helping to define curls. Plus, with a duo of supersize formulas you'll be stocked up for a while!

Take your pick - the supersize Treatment Mist duo comes in your choice of five gorgeous scents. Go for fresh florals with the Tulipia and Wild Frangipangi-Monoi options or take a trip to the Himalayan Mountains of Nepal with the Rhassoul Above the Clouds and Dhatelo Restore Amber-Vanilla fragrances. The Coco-Nutty option blends bananas, coconut and honey for a tropical formula you'll love.

The best from nature - founder of popular haircare brand Ojon, Denis Simioni developed Tweak'd with a mission to source the best ingredients he could find and every product from the range features wild-crafted ingredients.

Contains:

• 2 x Revitalising Hair Treatment Mist (473ml; Supersize) - leaves hair feeling soft and hydrated

Make your choice:

• Tulipia Pink Vanilla Cream Revitalizing Hair Treatment Mist - inspired by the rare Ice Cream Tulip. Suitable for all hair types and helps reduce breakage and improve softness, shine and manageability. In a limited-edition scent featuring Shangri-La peony, freesia and vanilla orchid
Or

• Wild Frangipani-Monoi Revitalizing Hair Treatment Mist - suitable for all hair types. Formulated with wild frangipani flower extract and precious monoi oil from the Hawaiian tropics. In a limited-edition scent featuring wild frangipani, ylang ylang, vanilla and coconut
Or

• Rhassoul Above the Clouds Revitalizing Hair Treatment Mist - suitable for all hair types and ideal for fine, limp hair. Helps reduce breakage and improve softness, shine and manageability. Formulated with sacred sunpati oil (Rhododendron Anthopogon) from the Himalayan Mountains of Nepal. Scented with wild lilac and vanilla
Or

• Dhatelo Restore Amber-Vanilla Revitalizing Hair Treatment Mist - suitable for dry, damaged hair. Formulated with dhatelo seed oil from the Himalayan Mountains of Nepal. Scented with vanilla fresh cream, almond milk and honey
Or

• Restore Coco-Nutty Revitalizing Hair Treatment Mist - suitable for all hair types, especially dry and damaged hair. Helps reduce breakage and improve softness, shine and manageability. Formulated with dhatelo seed oil, kenari nuts, bananas, coconut and honey

How to use:

• Shake to activate
  • Spritz evenly onto wet or dry hair and comb through
  • Style as normal, no need to rinse out

Never have I seen so many model’s hair looking better in the before shots! I thought I’d tuned into an episode of Dallas in the 1980’s - Actually , it was more of a parody of that, all that was missing was some humongous shoulder pads. The older lady with the long white hair hanging like curtains , not only looked better before but I’m sure she’d have looked much nicer with an elegant chignon or better still a good cut and style- the poor lady ended up looking like a cave woman! I also thought that the young blonde lady in the presentation looked better when her hair looked natural and “beachy” instead of a style that went out with the beauty pageants of the 1970’s! I thought her hair looked much drier in the after shot. So definitely not for me!

So nearly £50 for what is essentially 2 bottles of water with stuff in it. The "stuff" must be ****** expensive.
Spend £50 on a couple of bottles of hair spritz? That's never gonna happen even if I had more money that I knew what to do with - that's never gonna happen either! The full price is just obscene!

I've still got a large bottle of Ojon Revitalizing mist only 1/3 used, so my money was safe. To "revitalise" my hair I have to wash and blow dry it because it's poker straight and goes flat over-night. I don't wash it every day so between days I tie it back or put it up! I tried the revitalising mist but really had to wet my hair and re-blow dry it to make any effect; so a new shampooing didn't take any longer really.

Latest posts

Back