Hold On To Your Hats Again Exciting Announcement 9pm!!!😂

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Apparently according to Ann something exciting is coming.
With its announcement happening at 9pm this evening.
So could it be 3EasyPay and free P&P for this weekend then???

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it

NOT 😉🤭😂

Hold to your hats this is probably gonna be promoted till we are sick to death of it.

Apparently according to Ann something exciting is coming.
With its announcement happening at 9pm this evening.
So could it be 3EasyPay and free P&P for this weekend then???

I'm about to lose control and I think I like it

NOT 😉🤭😂

Hold to your hats this is probably gonna be promoted till we are sick to death of it.
Hell will freeze over before they do that!

Jackie just said there's s big, big, big, big, big announcement at 9 tonight. That's a lot of bigs for something that's probably crap. We know about free postage as it's on the website, so can't be that.

Maybe everything is free for the weekend as a thank you to their customers. Now that would warrant a lot of bigs.

Jackie just said there's s big, big, big, big, big announcement at 9 tonight. That's a lot of bigs for something that's probably crap. We know about free postage as it's on the website, so can't be that.

Maybe everything is free for the weekend as a thank you to their customers. Now that would warrant a lot of bigs.
I bet it is. 😂😂

It’s probably non-stop Dyson and Elemis shows, with free P&P for anyone who can prove they’re watching. That’s me out then. 😂 Easy pays don’t interest me either.

Seriously though, if it’s as “big” as their usual announcements it’ll be pathetic.

At least Julia got in before the Queen Bee in waiting. (Debbie)

As a lot of companies do free P&P anyway, it hardly merits the “big, big, big” announcement. 🙄 Most other companies also do free returns so QVC are way behind with what they offer.

At the Presenters meeting they are probably told to push push push the expectation for something BIG happening. We all know the more something is 'bigged up' the greater the disappointment. No doubt a boring 3 ez pays as said above, it'll be nothing REALLY exciting like QVC UK folding. 😁

At the Presenters meeting they are probably told to push push push the expectation for something BIG happening. We all know the more something is 'bigged up' the greater the disappointment. No doubt a boring 3 ez pays as said above, it'll be nothing REALLY exciting like QVC UK folding. 😁
Last time they said they had to sign a non disclosure. 😶

If they don't genuinely do something BIG, like a complete shake up of their entire business model pretty soon, the big news will be they are shutting their doors. The whole company is so dated and stuck in 1993. I know we forumites are all shopping around a lot, I don't see my girl's generaton shopping with them. I often use QVC to see if something I like is shown and then if I decide to buy 9 times out of 10 I buy it elsewhere. Postage costs to deliver and costly returns, overpriced goods, out dated goods with newer models available on other platforms, a laundry list. I would actually miss them if they go because I enjoy watching shopping telly but they are so arrogant, dismissive of customer feedback and unwilling to change.

Latest posts

Back