Home Reflections Lantern TSV 03/06/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Home Reflections Indoor/Outdoor Eastern Inspired Lantern with Flameless Candle
Item Number: 705580
QVC Price £25.00
Todays Special Value Price £19.98
P&P £4.95

This stylish metal lantern features cut-outs in an intricate, Eastern-inspired pattern, with a handle across the top and an incredibly realistic LED candle made from real wax within. Use this Home Reflections piece indoors or outdoors; it makes a wonderful centrepiece for a table setting and will cast beautiful shadows, bringing a cosy and intimate feel to any gathering.
Available in five beautiful colours - there's a shade to suit every décor lover with this lantern. If you love classic shades and muted decorations go for White or Bronze, but if you're looking for a piece to add a fun pop of colour, try the bright Teal, Gold or Fuchsia.

Set it and forget it - you can set this lantern to glow for either four or eight hours before it turns itself off automatically, perfect for those parties when you're having too much fun to remember to switch off the lights at the end of the night.

Only available at QVC in the UK
Requires 2 x 'C' batteries (included)
Lantern (h x w): 24cm x 18cm (9.4" x 7")
Weight: 1kg

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.705580

I'd walk past this TSV in Poundland to be honest. Vastly overpriced at £25.00 if you ask me.

I think they are very nice and a good size but they seem a tad expensive.

Just tried looking up similar on Amazon and the price looks about right

Last edited:
I'd walk past this TSV in Poundland to be honest. Vastly overpriced at £25.00 if you ask me.

It'd be £47.50 to get two TSVs home or £57.50 if it's not. :mysmilie_15: I've seen virtual identical in a shop in our city centre that sells quirky things for the home and garden for £9.99, they were metal and just as big so a nice tidy little profit there for QVC.

Q used to do "buy more save more" on this type of thing, even then they're overpriced. I bet they end up with one or two colours that they can't shift and it'll be the "perfect outdoor Xmas dec" before we know it. :mysmilie_59:

they look nice but are not as detailed as the other lanterns qvc were selling for just over £22 with post. all had timers etc. if they were £15 i may have bought some but i will just move my indoor lanterns outside to satisfy the urge to buy

B&M have similar type things for around a tenner. You used to get these in the Pier when it was alive for around this type of price.

CC

Latest posts

Back