Honora earrings last clicks price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've got them in the dark option and theres' no way that they were £44.50. Looks like they are trying to infer they werre a lot more expensive than they were to sell them off! I'm sure they were no more than £25!

No. I'm sure they cost less than £44.50 when I bought them. Don't want to put you off, SS, but I sent them back because they kept falling out - even when I was keeping my head perfectly still!

No. I'm sure they cost less than £44.50 when I bought them. Don't want to put you off, SS, but I sent them back because they kept falling out - even when I was keeping my head perfectly still!

i agree i think that they have always been this price:cheeky:

I think they have been £44 for a while as I've had my eyes on them for at least a couple of months. However, the Honora jewellery has escalated in price over the past year. I had a shock when I saw this necklace:
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.690516

I bought it in October 2008 for £25. I think it might have been at an introductory price, or maybe even an OTO, but still, we're talking less than half the price!!! I noticed that everything in the range that I bought over the last 12 months and that is still in stock has dramatically increased in price... I think it's out of order, silver prices can't have gone up THAT much!!!:angry:

I know what you mean ATG, I have similar earrings, and I use little plastic backers to alleviate the problem...

Latest posts

Back