Honora TSV pearl drops

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine arrived today, very pleased.

The peach/pink are very pink. The champagne is very gold. The pistachio is deffo green, the silver, white and chocolate are just that.
The black is a charcoal grey colour with hints of purple/green/blue in natural light

very pleased, DD is having the green, gold
I get the rest :D

dinky pearls

Got mine today, they are very pretty. The black are not very dark, more of a grey I'd say. The champagne and peach are very similar, but the peach are going to my neice for Christmas anyway.
My favourites are the pistachio.

Mine arrived today to. I have got the peach ones in. I will give a pair to friends as part of their goody bag pressies. They make you feel instantly very feminine.:10: Even the colours are feminine and lustrous. A nice size for daywear and so light you forget you have them in. I appreciate the light plastic stopper jobbies to.

I have just realised that I have typed what looks like a QVC review!:4:

I got mine yesterday.They were smaller than I thought but are very pretty.
I also thought I had two sets that were the same colour,(the pink and champagne?.)...in fact if I put them together I cant tell them apart.

Last edited:
I received mine today as well! I'm really pleased with them and will be wearing a pair this Sat. night when I'll be out on our work's annual Christmas meal.
I'll probably wear the white ones to go with my very first purchace of Honora Pearls which was the 'invisible wire' pearl necklace in the white, which was a TSV earlier in the year - I love that too!thumbs up

Grey pearl loose in the box

:17:

Mine arrived today - lovely except one pearl is loose in the box!!!not attached to the shepherds hook!!

Too much faff to send them back and wait for more, giving the OH task to fix with superglue! LOL

Lozi

I got mine today...vvv pleased...BUT I also ordered the twisted double strand of small pearls (got the grey lovely, a very casual look) and they have turned up in Suarti packaging :33: anyway phoned CS who are going to send me some Honora packaging...nothing against Suarti but these are Honora!

Mine came today,very quick delivery too.I am pleased with them,I prefer the darker coloured ones but thats just my preference and they are a bit smaller than I thought they would be but who cares,for the price I am chuffed! My first Honora purchase,now I have dipped my toes in I will lookout for other items.:1:

I got mine today as well and they're lovely! Also got a necklace in grey with the ringed pearls - I like but I'm not sure bout it!! Think will see how I feel in a week or so as its a lot of money to waste on something I am not going to wear!!

They're beautiful aren't they? So dainty and pretty colours. Mine came today too and I can't wait to wear a pair tomorrow, just got to decide which ones. Not entirely sure which is peach and which is champagne but they are slightly different - I'm looking at them in quite a dark room so will look forward to seeing them in daylight.

Mine are lovely. The peach I think was described at least once on air as plum and mine is much more pinky than the champagne. My faves, though are the pistachio, the black and the grey. The chocolate and the plum have been bags-ed by my Mum!

Just back from London and both my sets are here, there is a moreddistict difference between the champagne and the pink in one of the sets, and JABBAS having that set :LOL::LOL::LOL:

And the next Honora shows are ............

Jan 30th, 31st and Feb 1st

Can't wait !

I'm loving these earrings - have worn a different colour every day since I got them. Very glad they came with the plastic bits that go on the ends though as I think I'd have lost a couple by now if they weren't on. Very very happy with them.

Mine arrived a few days ago. Cannot fault the pearls, they are gorgeous. No tarnish on the silver and none of them were broken. Only thing I can say was wrong with them were the shepherds hooks, they were almost completely straight, I bent them into the correct shape myself but am glad of the little plastic bits as I think I would lose them otherwise.

Bet

Worn the greeny colour today,didnt put the plastic thingy on the end though and have found my earrings almost out! Think I must put the plastic end on next time...you are all much cleverer than me and have probably realised that already:1::1::1: Silly me!
They do look lovely on though!

Worn the greeny colour today,didnt put the plastic thingy on the end though and have found my earrings almost out! Think I must put the plastic end on next time...you are all much cleverer than me and have probably realised that already:1::1::1: Silly me!
They do look lovely on though!

Really, the earrings shouldnt drop out without the plastic thingys in. Most of my TSV shepherds crooks were almost straight when I got them but there was a bend over the top. I think the bend starts too close to the pearl so is very shallow then is quite wide over the top before it turns downwards.

When I hold them side by side with my other earrings the hooks are totally different. I think they need some manipulation to get them into the right shape. Still cant get over how gorgeous the pearls are though. I wish I had got another set and tried making my own jewellery with them.

Bet

Yes,it was my daughter who pointed it out to me or I wouldn't have known! I think I will try to bend the hook slightly next time I put them in as I do like them in,they look really pretty.They are subtle enough to wear every day,was going to give some away but may just hang on to them all now!....

Latest posts

Back