How did BCC event go ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

brenny

Registered Shopper
After the first item I lost sound and vision so wasnt able to join in . How did it go ? Hope they raised lots and the gremlins where sorted for everyone else . Thanks to Rocks anyway for putting this on .

Sorry to say i found it all a bit disappointing
I thought by all the hype we were going to have lots of games with pink items instead it was 2 per hour and if that was'nt bad enough it was stuff we have all seen before
I had hoped they would have had a few really big games that we could of all got in on even if it was a small priced item .They could of made some silver lapel pins with a pink topaz or other pink gems, or perhapes some moneyclips with a pink gem in for us girls I'm sure we all wanted to buy a little something for the charity but alass it was no so i dont know if my expections were a bit to high what do others think ?

I bought a pink pearl bracelet which has mysteriously disappeared from my basket lol Have emailed help to see whats up with it lol

I would have loved a money clip or silver bookmark with a pink stone in it myself

Was disappointed to find I could only bid once on an auction as I requested a necklace which I wanted 2 of, they put 2 in the game but it only let me buy once sadly, never mind though I have requested it again for tonight so fingers crossed lol

I bought a pink pearl bracelet which has mysteriously disappeared from my basket lol Have emailed help to see whats up with it lol

I would have loved a money clip or silver bookmark with a pink stone in it myself

Was disappointed to find I could only bid once on an auction as I requested a necklace which I wanted 2 of, they put 2 in the game but it only let me buy once sadly, never mind though I have requested it again for tonight so fingers crossed lol

The same thing keeps happening to my basket too Darls, there seems to be gremlins with the baskets just now.

Last night I asked on Live Help and they could see all my items but I couldn't. They then kept disappearing and reappearing all night and now one is still missing so have e-mailed to get them to check it for me and try and get all items showing so I can checkout.

I thought the evening went well, Emma did a great job presenting as I said in the other thread. I had thought we would only get one pink item an hour, someone from Rocks said that at one point so get two an hour was a bonus really.

The same thing keeps happening to my basket too Darls, there seems to be gremlins with the baskets just now.

Last night I asked on Live Help and they could see all my items but I couldn't. They then kept disappearing and reappearing all night and now one is still missing so have e-mailed to get them to check it for me and try and get all items showing so I can checkout.

I thought the evening went well, Emma did a great job presenting as I said in the other thread. I had thought we would only get one pink item an hour, someone from Rocks said that at one point so get two an hour was a bonus really.

is it your pink pearl bracelet thats missing Sazza?

thanks for the feedback . I was really sorry to have missed it all, the gremlins where out in force last night , hope all your baskets get sorted,

Sweetpea also got the pink pearl bracelet, which she's very kindly said I can have, but it's not in her basket either, and she's been told there's insufficient stock.

:doggie:

Sweetpea also got the pink pearl bracelet, which she's very kindly said I can have, but it's not in her basket either, and she's been told there's insufficient stock.

:doggie:

mmmmmmm odder and odder, noones told me anything :eek:

Ah Brenny, strangely glad to hear it wasn't just problems on my end. I lost picture & sound, so logged out to clear cookies etc., then IE wouldn't find the page - all evening! It suggested that Rocks was too busy, well I hope so and hope that lots of folks got goodies for a good cause.!

Well I just checked and all my items were in my basket so I have checked out now. Fingers crossed we all get the pink pearl bracelet, I was about 3rd or 4th to bid and Darls was just after me, her name was below mine on the list can't remember who else as it went so fast.

Sorry to say i found it all a bit disappointing
I thought by all the hype we were going to have lots of games with pink items instead it was 2 per hour and if that was'nt bad enough it was stuff we have all seen before
I had hoped they would have had a few really big games that we could of all got in on even if it was a small priced item .They could of made some silver lapel pins with a pink topaz or other pink gems, or perhapes some moneyclips with a pink gem in for us girls I'm sure we all wanted to buy a little something for the charity but alass it was no so i dont know if my expections were a bit to high what do others think ?

Milly I have to agree with you! I too found it disappointing and only bought the first pink item - pint topaz ring! I think it would have been better if Barry or Carol presented this special evening (even though there was nothing special about it!)!!!! I know I started a thread about Carol but atleast they both know the system well and can present lots more auction within the hour. Don't know why Rocks decided to have a newbie on the pink evening :5:

Emma did a great job but I found her too slow treating it like gems! Sorry we are used to fast auctions and this was like watching tv! Even in the 10 minute break no auction was loaded and when she came back she started talking and reading the chat which is good but no auction was loaded so all in all 15- 20 minutes was wasted!!!! I ended up logging out - shame really as I was intending to spend £100 yesterday on pink items only spent £30 I am glad I did buy the topaz ring now.

It would be interesting to find out how much money rocks did manage to raise for BCC.

Just shows how different we all are as I really enjoyed watching last night, felt it was lovely and relaxed.

Ah Brenny, strangely glad to hear it wasn't just problems on my end. I lost picture & sound, so logged out to clear cookies etc., then IE wouldn't find the page - all evening! It suggested that Rocks was too busy, well I hope so and hope that lots of folks got goodies for a good cause.!

LOL no not just you , This evening I can get in with no problem , sods law that is ! Never mind hopefully loadsa money raised for a realy good cause .

Just shows how different we all are as I really enjoyed watching last night, felt it was lovely and relaxed.
Absolutely agree, I thought the same and managed to grab the pearl bracelet in the process. :thumbsup:.

Well I just checked and all my items were in my basket so I have checked out now. Fingers crossed we all get the pink pearl bracelet, I was about 3rd or 4th to bid and Darls was just after me, her name was below mine on the list can't remember who else as it went so fast.

no pearl bracelet in my basket Sazza. :17: You're right, I was about 4th/5th on the list :eek:

I think there is a problem with it, not enough stock or something. Good luck to anyone who gets theirs though, but after I asked about it I was told there IS a problem and I would be contacted Monday as Katherines sorting it out and she's off this weekend.

Latest posts

Back