HRH Julia at her most condescending this afternoon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mam

Registered Shopper
Poor Jenny Blackhurst been put in her place three times in the first ten minutes of the Kim & Co show.

Does it really matter that Kim has been with QVC for 26 years rather than 29 or that Jenny spoke for too long about a preview piece. She has a talkback in her ear so that the director can watch her timing! As for naming the colours of an item in an order other than the one Julia wanted, well that’s akin to treason.

This woman’s ego really is out of control.

Poor Jenny Blackhurst been put in her place three times in the first ten minutes of the Kim & Co show.

Does it really matter that Kim has been with QVC for 26 years rather than 29 or that Jenny spoke for too long about a preview piece. She has a talkback in her ear so that the director can watch her timing! As for naming the colours of an item in an order other than the one Julia wanted, well that’s akin to treason.
Ridiculous

I felt really sorry for JB, but she upset Julia when she said Kim was coming over in October and was taking her out for a meal, from that point on Julia was not nice, she was obviously so jealous. I doubt if Jenny will want to work with her again.

Julia is so full of herself and even with the weight she's lost she is not a size small. Just because you can squeeze into a small doesn't mean you should. I didn't see her on with Jenny but I can imagine the nit picking. Maybe it's time for Julia to bow out gracefully.

CC

A couple of comments have been made on QVC’s Facebook page about whether behaviour towards Jenny. Needless to say they’ve said the message will be passed on to the studio. I bet the message so be passed on to “Queen” Julia though.

Attachments

• CD932562-D09A-4E07-83FE-D0C63DA8E071.jpeg
    CD932562-D09A-4E07-83FE-D0C63DA8E071.jpeg
    86.3 KB · Views: 343
They'll send her an electronic message if they do anything. I doubt if customer complaints about presenters' attitudes are listened to unless there is a barrage of them about the same thing.
They have never changed their shanigians no matter how many complaints so it’s unlikely to be any different this time. They all think they cant be done without but may be in for a rude awakening if sales drop once the cost of living crisis really kicks in.

Julia is of an age where I doubt whether there is anyone older than her at work for her to be taken to task by. So I very much doubt she will take any heed from anyone much younger than her - despite any authority they may have.

Its human nature in any work place where mature employees are having to take 'orders' from a much younger colleague. and thinking "I've been doing this job since you were in nappies ! "

Latest posts

Back