I went and did it again...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
(mum writes)

Just like Andy Fairweather-Lowe. Am I showing my age?

Some of you may recall, I bought a Basso coat some time back, which turned up in the most shocking condition and was sent back right away. I really should have learned the lesson because exactly the same has happened again. The coat was rolled up and bundled into a bag, no dust cover included or anything and is clearly someone else's return again. I've not undone the inner bag, so I can't comment on the condition of the coat itself. I'm surprised the coat was even delivered in the first place given that what was left of the box couldn't hold it in for long. Despite the damage, the box was barely sealed in the first place. How could warehouse quality control despatch an almost open box containing unchecked returns? Our courier is terrible, she just opens the building's front door and - literally - throws the parcels in. The coat was just lying on the floor and the remnants of the box were elsewhere. Imagine if this had been sent to someone directly as a gift? I am livid now. Basso keeps on and on about how you feel when you open up the packaging and see how wonderfully it's presented. What QVC actually deliver is a complete joke. This will be going back and I will absolutely demand that they cover all my costs. I'm not prepared to wait an age for them to send labels or arrange collection. I'm half tempted to post a picture of the box to their Facebook page. I bought from the outlet show but that doesn't mean presentation should be any less. Also, how can another customer have the gall to return items in such a state? As we've said before, QVC need to be a bit more discerning of their MBG to stop this sort of thing happening.

They do seem to respond if you post on Facebook, they probably don't like the idea that 60,000 people might see your post.

Thats disgusting and no wonder your mum is furious. They always bang on about how high street sales goods are picked over but at Q you get something brand new etc. You should recieve a money off voucher at the very least too for your inconvenience and annoyance.

Actually someone on Q`s facebook page actually did post the picture of their delivery box and the condition it arrived in and Q`s staff were on it like flies on a muck pile asking her to contact them asap so they could sort it. it was sometime before Christmas when the pic was put up and it certainly worked for that customer.

I agree you should put the picture on FB if you can. Maybe if they think that it will become more and more common for these incidents to be shared online they will be more stringent about avoiding them.

Bauble is right - they have gone on and on about how QVC clearance stock is 'pristine' (quote - I think CH but not sure) and not like the stuff that's been chucked around in stores. Unfortunately that, along with never sending out returns and the 'quality' of Basso is just another lie apparently.

But I have to say the image of the coat on the floor and the remnants of the box elsewhere is kind of funny, I mean not at the time and I totally get why you're livid and I wish it hadn't happened. But it is just a snapshot contradiction of all the rubbish they spout on tv. Hope they sort this out for you and apologise.

Well done on getting a quick reply from Facebook. Hope they sort it for you pronto.

I ordered a centipede coat recently and it arrived last week in a bag that was slightly creased. It's a lovely coat but I wouldn't have been at all happy if it came packaged like yours did.

Latest posts

Back