In light of recent events..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They will only stop if they have no choice, or if the customer's boycott stones from Russia. Never agreed with selling stones from Burma either but it didn't affect Gemporia's "strong moral compass". Nearly everything they sell is made in iffy countries with cheap, opressed sweat shop labour. Terrible company, rotten to the core, profits before people and the planet.

They will only stop if they have no choice, or if the customer's boycott stones from Russia. Never agreed with selling stones from Burma either but it didn't affect Gemporia's "strong moral compass". Nearly everything they sell is made in iffy countries with cheap, opressed sweat shop labour. Terrible company, rotten to the core, profits before people and the planet.
Trouble is it's the same with nearly everything,clothes shoes etc.

Enjoyed the painful presentation of an Aquaprase Moscow Egg on the 7am show this morning. Lindsay went to great pains to make sure that she said that ‘this has nothing to do with Russia, it’s just a name, nothing to do with Russia’ . I bet they are regretting the choice of name now, although they were happy enough to to draw the allusions to Faberge when they launched the collection 🤣🤣

I read in Forbes that the USA sanctions against Russia are basically they have to pay for goods within a fortnight, they are not allowed to run up debt. They did mention Alrosa, and it seems that they supply about 90% of the world’s diamonds. Thank heavens for Jake Lead Gem Investor ‘I can’t offer you investment advice’ Thompson. He’ll find another obsure gemstone from a closed mine to whip us into a frenzy about. In other news, spotted the ad for the jigsaws- PuzzElls. Each one with a gemstone. Can’t wait.

They are jigsaw shaped pieces of cheap gemstones. I'll let you decide but to me, it is just another gimmick and will be overpriced and over rated.

Hi. I just wanted to say that the guardian has published online a really interesting article on Russian diamonds as conflict diamonds. The title was "

Jewellery industry accused of silence over Russian diamonds"​

Hi. I just wanted to say that the guardian has published online a really interesting article on Russian diamonds as conflict diamonds. The title was "

Jewellery industry accused of silence over Russian diamonds"​

Latest posts

Back