Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ninja Small Unit & Cup with Adding Spout
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.805099

View attachment 12100

View attachment 12101

View attachment 12102

View attachment 12103

View attachment 12104

basically you can now add oil, water ect while using it & not having to take the unit off to add it

So only possible if you are not using it alone.

Bet that lift-up bit only stays up if you hold it up. So you are pressing down with one hand (or may need both if you're not very strong)... so what hand do you use to pour if working solo? Unless you wedge it open with whatever receptacle you plan to pour from before you get going.

And it's not new, not new at all. My Ninja Master Professional 500W Food Processor, Mini Chopper & Drinks Maker which I bought in November 2011 when it was TSV has a lift up spout on it.

So only possible if you are not using it alone.

Bet that lift-up bit only stays up if you hold it up. So you are pressing down with one hand (or may need both if you're not very strong)... so what hand do you use to pour if working solo? Unless you wedge it open with whatever receptacle you plan to pour from before you get going.

And it's not new, not new at all. My Ninja Master Professional 500W Food Processor, Mini Chopper & Drinks Maker which I bought in November 2011 when it was TSV has a lift up spout on it.

there is other new bits too

I hope so. I think my TSV purchase - which came with 1 chopping jar and 2 blanding jugs and 3 sets of blades, and the lids for the containers and 2 separate tops to put the power unit on - was the best value bundle they've ever done in the time I've shopped with QVC. All they've really done since is change the colours for the lids, as far as I can tell.

Ninja Master Prep Chopper with Inspiration Guide
Item Number: 805099
QVC Price £41.00
Todays Special Value Price £32.98
P&P £5.95

The Ninja Master Prep Chopper is an incredibly versatile kitchen companion, you can crush, blend, chop and more with ease, thanks to the four-blade technology system teamed with the 500W motor and pulse technology. Make light work of laborious prep such as chopping vegetables and whipping up sauces with this fantastic gadget from Ninja.

Next generation chopping - if you hate chopping chillies, onions, garlic and all of those other things that leave an unpleasant odour on your hands, then the Master Prep Chopper is the ideal solution for you. You'll get perfectly even results every time.

Create delicious drinks - Ninja blade technology is strong enough to crush through ice with ease, so you can make delicious blended drinks such as iced coffee or cocktails.

Accessories included - the 1.25L plastic bowl is BPA-free and features measurements on the side plus a non-slip bottom. You will discover plenty of ideas for getting the most out of your Master Prep Chopper with the included Inspiration Guide.

Easy to clean convenience - all of the removable parts are dishwasher safe, making cleaning up just as speedy as preparing the food. Plus you can easily transfer your culinary creation to the fridge simply by lifting the bowl off the blending base removing the blade and popping on the storage lid.

What's in the box?

1 x 500W Power Pod
1 x 1.25L food processing bowl
1 x splashguard
1 x storage lid
1 x Ninja four blade set
1 x Inspiration Guide
1 x instruction booklet

Colour options:

Black
Cream
Red

Technical specifications:

500W motor
Ergonomically designed power head
Master Prep Chopper (h x w x d): 35cm x 18cm x 19cm (13.8" x 7" x 7.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.805099

I hope so. I think my TSV purchase - which came with 1 chopping jar and 2 blanding jugs and 3 sets of blades, and the lids for the containers and 2 separate tops to put the power unit on - was the best value bundle they've ever done in the time I've shopped with QVC. All they've really done since is change the colours for the lids, as far as I can tell.

There is nothing new with this Ninja, no extras!!

I watched the video of the launch show and thought that who ever the co presenter is did a terrible job of actually using the Ninja every thing I saw her demo looked like lumpy porridge, need less to say I only watched the first 5 mins of it.

I could never get the hang of the Ninja when I had mine years ago, to get everything evenly chopped so there was no big lumps in it, I'd have to give it that extra push but then, everything turned to mush, so I gave up in the end.

I watched the video of the launch show and thought that who ever the co presenter is did a terrible job of actually using the Ninja every thing I saw her demo looked like lumpy porridge, need less to say I only watched the first 5 mins of it.

She used to be a model on qvc.

I bought a Ninja a couple of years ago, wouldn't be without it. Mostly use it for smoothies, but great for chopping onions - no tears- and Ive done an all in one cake using it.

Anybody know what's going on with this? Caroline was on the Morning Show and Jackie finished the segment with "We'll see you later"... except (as far as I know) neither Caroline nor the Ninja have been seen since.

There was a One Time Only on the Lunchtime Show, and there's no mention of any Ninja products on the current (4pm) hour - which is "In the Kitchen with Ninja"

Anybody know what's going on with this? Caroline was on the Morning Show and Jackie finished the segment with "We'll see you later"... except (as far as I know) neither Caroline nor the Ninja have been seen since.

There was a One Time Only on the Lunchtime Show, and there's no mention of any Ninja products on the current (4pm) hour - which is "In the Kitchen with Ninja"

i was thinking that

I was going to put a post up about this too.

I've just looked at the items in all the kitchen shows, and it is not shown. So I assumed it was sold out.

But no, it is still available if you click on the TSV tab.

Very strange.

I had one of these years ago, you still have to cut the veg to fit it in so when they say you won't get the smell of garlic or onions on your fingers that's not true, so by the time you'd peeled and cut the onion up small enough it wasn't worth popping in the Ninja. I just ended up using it for crushed ice then binned it not long after, I found it didn't "chop" instead it turned anything I put in to to mush, all it took was that one extra press.

Latest posts

Back