In the salon with Alison - how rough?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sharon-s

Registered Shopper
I'm just watching in the salon with Alison and I feel so sorry for the poor models she is being so rough with them, you can see them grimacing as she rubs their faces away first with cleanser then mineral foundation

I think she can be a bit heavy handed sometimes - I don't think I'd go to her for a massage!! eeek

I'm surprised she still does demos on the models - surely she realises it accentuates the chins and proves the law of gravity when she's leaning over them and looking downwards.

wonder why she did the show with JF instead of on her own? isn't it a bit demeaning for her to be doing the demos these days? how do they decide these things?

The "In the Salon with Alison" format always used to have a presenter on along with Alison, they really should do this more often!!!

Perhaps she thinks she's 'In The Stable With Alison', rubbing down her horse

Almost immediately after my comment about the unflattering camera angle on her when she's doing this show, she started going on about how slackening is her problem and she doesn't have lines because she's avoided the sun but age, hormones and 'sugar levels' are causing her skin to slacken and droop.

Latest posts

Back