In your dreams Dale.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
😂 😂 😂 😂 Just heard Dale (on the garden show) while presenting a sport-umbrella, say while standing under it "look I'm 6' and I can get under it easily".

I laugh because when I met him at a qvc fashion show at Battersea, well, lets say I'm 5'7 and he was either my height or a fraction taller, but certainly NOT 6' unless he has lifts in his shoes !!! Wishful thinking methinks.

I remember hearing he's was short and I suspect he is. Dale seems to be the kind of character that just likes to say something to be argumentative and prove point.

😂 😂 😂 😂 Just heard Dale (on the garden show) while presenting a sport-umbrella, say while standing under it "look I'm 6' and I can get under it easily".

I laugh because when I met him at a qvc fashion show at Battersea, well, lets say I'm 5'7 and he was either my height or a fraction taller, but certainly NOT 6' unless he has lifts in his shoes !!! Wishful thinking methinks.
Good old Dale... short stuff!

Any height person can stand under my umbrella, the taller you are, the higher you hold the handle.

It was one of those windproof ones from QVC that they demonstrated with a wind machine; anyone remember them?
Yes, I had one and someone at work stole it :mad: It was really good and I should have taken more care of it, i.e. not put it in the umbrella stand.

CC

Any height person can stand under my umbrella, the taller you are, the higher you hold the handle.

It was one of those windproof ones from QVC that they demonstrated with a wind machine; anyone remember them?
I think they were called windguard. I returned mine because it was so heavy, like carrying a brick.

Latest posts

Back