Incorrect items links

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Letz-be-avenue

Registered Shopper
Is it just me or others on here clicking on links on here to items on Q and then get taken to a page with a completely different item on, I know someone on here had the same thing happen on one product but i seem to get it on most items, for example Marina posted the correct item number for an Alpha H item but when you click on the image it took you a Josie Maran product, and this morning when I clicked on Autumn's post showing the Yankee tsv the link took me into an Elemis item, very weird! Unless I am doing something wrong ?

Yes I've noticed this too when I posted that link, then I went to check if it was the correct link and it was so I left it as is thinking that other people may be able to view the correct item since the link was correct

It took me about 15 clicks today to see a list of items from the last few days. The link kept taking me to the live channel, which automatically started playing (using up my download allowance). After going back to the top and 15 more attempts, it finally got me to the right place.

This has been happening since QVC's website changed a few weeks back, so clearly some issues with it!!!

It took me about 15 clicks today to see a list of items from the last few days. The link kept taking me to the live channel, which automatically started playing (using up my download allowance). After going back to the top and 15 more attempts, it finally got me to the right place.

I was having the same problem. I've found the best/quickest way to this list is to go to TV Guide and click on any 'See Items/Watch Clips' in the right-hand column, then when the page opens you get the list of the day's and yesterday's shows and can select which you want to view. It's an extra click or so but at least you get there.

Latest posts

Back