Ingrid, Yong Kim and those leggings!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemonsqueezy

Nice 'n Easy...
Watching this show reaffirmed to me that leggings should be outlawed! The skinny models' knees look awful,the plus size model looks dreadful and Ingrid omg just no no no!! I understand that they are comfy but surely they are the most unflattering item of clothing ever!!

I think so too. But we are in a minority .I didnt wear them last time they were popular years ago. The YK tops don't do leggings any favours either. Some of the shapes are so unflattering. I saw Ingrid with a fur hat which didnt help.She looked messy. The final top in in the hour reminded me of a dish rag.

Caught a quick look, I thought Ingrid looked top heavy, skinny legs and a big faux fur (I hope) hat, then a floaty top wafting all over the place. I really think QVC should install mirrors, I really do.

I also caught a quick look at Ingrid sometime yesterday, she looked a dead ringer for Max Wall...:mysmilie_17: I'm sure she thinks she's the bees knees...

I must confess to owning 2 pairs of leggings, good quality ones I hasten to add. I`m 5ft 10 in bare feet, over 6ft in even smallish heels and I own a couple of shirt style dresses which I loved but when I tried them in the shop they were too short ( about 2 inches above the knee ) so I wear them with leggings and heeled ankle boots. The only part of the leggings which show is the bit from the knee to the ankle and hopefully I don`t resemble Max Wall in them lol.

Latest posts

Back