Is Chloe……?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

slinky

Registered Shopper
I’ve noticed Chloe having throws, cushions and blankets over her tummy the last few times I’ve seen her. They never belong to the range she’s promoting. Maybe she gets cold or just feels uncomfortable - but looked today and thought she may be preggers?

Speaking of Chloe, I saw her for the first time in ages this week and thought she looked very different in the face. Could have been makeup but I thought she looked like she had had some kind of cosmetic procedure maybe? Her cheeks seemed puffier, making her eyes more cat-like. I paused the tv to photograph her so I could ask you lot but the quality of the pic is very poor so it’s hard to see.

Last edited:
Yes, she did look a LOT puffier around the cheeks.
Ooh maybe she is then? My husband is one of those freaks who can tell in the earliest days when a woman is pregnant. He’s spotted a few of our workmates /friends b4 they’ve told the wider public -I’m guessing they’ve known themselves tho or that would be super weird….I’ll get him to check her out !!!

Yes, she did look a LOT puffier around the cheeks.
Not sure how blurred these will look (worse if you zoom because the quality is awful) but it was the sideways views which showed the cats eyes more, I thought. I don’t think it’s make-up as she has always worn that black eyeliner, hasn’t she?

404E9F50-5FC9-4C41-AF6A-FA568A2E950C.jpeg
0C656635-A2B7-41B7-80CE-A06D141AE7E6.jpeg

I’ve noticed Chloe having throws, cushions and blankets over her tummy the last few times I’ve seen her. They never belong to the range she’s promoting. Maybe she gets cold or just feels uncomfortable - but looked today and thought she may be preggers?
She was on earlier today no blankets or anything, jeans with belt on and top tucked in.

Not sure how blurred these will look (worse if you zoom because the quality is awful) but it was the sideways views which showed the cats eyes more, I thought. I don’t think it’s make-up as she has always worn that black eyeliner, hasn’t she?

View attachment 23370View attachment 23371
Oh yes defo….the left eye is giving it away. I wonder if they get a bulk buy on fillers- Jenny Blackhurst looking like Bride of Wildenstein Right now such a shame as she’s so attractive,Alex Kramer looks like a goldfish as her eyebrows looking further and further apart.Again a naturally attractive woman…even Ashling the stylist was looking tweaked earlier this week. And poor Ali Keenan. It must be difficult seeing ones face so close up on monitors and the natural changes that become so obvs with HDTV. It’s just very ironic that on International Women’s Day and this Inspirational Women’s Month that so many of us choose to go down this route. Give me Iris Apfel -who’s now 100! -as an inspiring woman any day x💕

Attachments

• 18911D55-2556-4CB6-96BA-72754219D056.jpeg
    18911D55-2556-4CB6-96BA-72754219D056.jpeg
    271.3 KB · Views: 41
I don't know about being bloated around the middle - more like further up !

I did read in the press last week, that 'fox eyes' are becoming popular with those wanting enhancements, - we call it the wind tunnel look but hey ho ! and looking at Chloe and the way her eyes are looking a bit oriental, perhaps she's gone down that route.

Surely Chloe is far too young to be considering cosmetic procedures? Same goes for Jenny Blackhurst. I suppose everyone either wants to be on trend or turn back the tides of time.

CC

Surely Chloe is far too young to be considering cosmetic procedures? Same goes for Jenny Blackhurst. I suppose everyone either wants to be on trend or turn back the tides of time.

CC
You’d think so (is she early forties?). But you only have to look at those unreal faces on TOWIE (etc) to know early twenties, even late teens, is not too young for some. Still, who am I to criticise - my face is beyond help!

You’d think so (is she early forties?). But you only have to look at those unreal faces on TOWIE (etc) to know early twenties, even late teens, is not too young for some. Still, who am I to criticise - my face is beyond help!
She is 43

Oh yes defo….the left eye is giving it away. I wonder if they get a bulk buy on fillers- Jenny Blackhurst looking like Bride of Wildenstein Right now such a shame as she’s so attractive,Alex Kramer looks like a goldfish as her eyebrows looking further and further apart.Again a naturally attractive woman…even Ashling the stylist was looking tweaked earlier this week. And poor Ali Keenan. It must be difficult seeing ones face so close up on monitors and the natural changes that become so obvs with HDTV. It’s just very ironic that on International Women’s Day and this Inspirational Women’s Month that so many of us choose to go down this route. Give me Iris Apfel -who’s now 100! -as an inspiring woman any day x💕
Where can I get these glasses?

I haven’t seen her today so can’t comment, only to say she has had problems with her teeth.
Full set of new nashers to follow....

I was always faithful to my local opticians, then I discovered the unbelievable variety of frames at Costco !

I haven’t seen her today so can’t comment, only to say she has had problems with her teeth.
Ahh - did she mention it on air and do you know what the problem is?

I empathise as having absolute nightmare with my teeth. I’ve not been able to go to a dentist for 15 years although had one out they couldn’t do anything at home. Combined with long standing issues and severe erosion and gum disease caused by medication and I feel as if they’ll all have to come out.
At least that would help the pain! 😫

I look at Chloe’s Instagram from time to time - as I do with a few others just for a nosy - and I don’t know when it happened, but she keeps posting a lot of (to me!) new-agey nonsense!

Not just affirmations but lots about “numerology” and also about moon phases and the like..?

Surprised me because she used to come across as fairly level headed.

Sure some people believe in and buy in to it, but afraid to me it’s crazy!

Ahh - did she mention it on air and do you know what the problem is?

I empathise as having absolute nightmare with my teeth. I’ve not been able to go to a dentist for 15 years although had one out they couldn’t do anything at home. Combined with long standing issues and severe erosion and gum disease caused by medication and I feel as if they’ll all have to come out.
At least that would help the pain! 😫

I look at Chloe’s Instagram from time to time - as I do with a few others just for a nosy - and I don’t know when it happened, but she keeps posting a lot of (to me!) new-agey nonsense!

Not just affirmations but lots about “numerology” and also about moon phases and the like..?

Surprised me because she used to come across as fairly level headed.

Sure some people believe in and buy in to it, but afraid to me it’s crazy!
Don’t know exactly but I think she had broken a tooth.

Latest posts

Back