Is Del Boy the best

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

On the Emporia thread I did say I thought Jeff Hayden was the best presenter but no much love I see for Del and let me add mine.

No matter who he is on with he is the same, but works best as now with Aussie Steve IMHO.

Usual schtick you get from any other presenter but like with Jeff it is something you can trust, he does not seem to be a con artist does he ?

I love Derek/Del especially paired with Andy but sadly it's not often. What a funny double act they are. Del does not take anything too seriously and if he has a challenging or awful thing to sell you can sense him holding in the laughter. His nails are awful though!

I love Derek/Del especially paired with Andy but sadly it's not often. What a funny double act they are. Del does not take anything too seriously and if he has a challenging or awful thing to sell you can sense him holding in the laughter. His nails are awful though!

Like me a nail biter but does not seem to care either, if he is conning you it is not obvious and when I check some of the items seem 'bargains' but he is just an enjoyable watch, sense no high pressure sales stuff from him

Steve and Derek are really great together, but sadly I need to be tucked up in bed after ten, so I can never see the whole show.

Just now watching and Nitesh just can’t stop saying Literally, all the time in fact. The other constant words are ‘ in terms of’, ‘erm’ and yet more ‘Literally’. He’s then dropping his head in his hands in supposed anguish at the low prices.Completely unwatchable and insulting tv.Theyre now both in anguish, Literally!

Just now watching and Nitesh just can’t stop saying Literally, all the time in fact. The other constant words are ‘ in terms of’, ‘erm’ and yet more ‘Literally’. He’s then dropping his head in his hands in supposed anguish at the low prices.Completely unwatchable and insulting tv.Theyre now both in anguish, Literally!
I literally switch over when he's on

Latest posts

Back