is Jilly pregnant

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's not peoples opinions that bother me, it's the double standards that I don't agree with. I didn't take offence to the original post. I don't think seasiders meant any harm.
Sorry if it came over that way.

I grew up in Lytham and my brother is a fully committed Tangerine; husband and son were with him at Wembley when they got into the Prem. It's an emotional rollercoaster, got everything crossed for the rest of the season.

I like Jilly. Her presenting style is better than the aggressive, grating antics of most others. I don't think she is pregnant, although I guess it is not beyond the bounds of possibility, though the phrase "primagravida" does come to mind. I think she is just naturally pear shaped. More like a Williams pear than a conference.

reminds me of a former boss (Yorkshireman) who told me once he likened women's bottoms to apples. Unfortunately mine was considered a Bramleys rather than a Cox's Orange Pippin ! Sexism was accepted in those days (80's/90's). Within 2 years I'd taken over his job.

yes we were at wembley too what a fantastic day now experiencing the downs of football but fingers crossed for saturday

reminds me of a former boss (Yorkshireman) who told me once he likened women's bottoms to apples. Unfortunately mine was considered a Bramleys rather than a Cox's Orange Pippin ! Sexism was accepted in those days (80's/90's). Within 2 years I'd taken over his job.

Here is a Williams pear:

http://www.orangepippintrees.co.uk/images/uploadedimages/standard/100154_e364e6578abe4b5d8d48.jpg

and here is a conference pear:

http://img.tesco.com/Groceries/pi/000\0260590000000\OutofPack/Lidoff_225x225.jpg

My comment was not derogatory in any way, it was just pointing out the type of pear that would be closer to her shape. Not all pears are the same!

jilly is the sort of girl whose hair I would have delighted in pulling in the playground :mysmilie_474:

jilly is not may fav presenter I find her a tad boring but on the looks side no-one scrubs up better than jilly halliday when there have been occasions to really dress up. she has a lovely colouring and beautiful hair. also she just seems to dress "for work" with baggy clothes etc but put her in a ballgown and no-one looks better.
she may have issues with her weight but I bet in real life she looks slimmer all the presenters look bigger on air

Did you see her in the long TSV evening dress i think it was Tianna B she looked terrible and looked very uncomfortable.

Did you see her in the long TSV evening dress i think it was Tianna B she looked terrible and looked very uncomfortable.

not qvc tsv tat her own clothes when she was hosting one of the breast cancer events. beautiful she looked. lovely skin and hair done up in a really nice "do"

Latest posts

Back