Is the warehouse on a go slow this week?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

reflexgirl

Registered Shopper
I ordered 2 things on sunday morning, a gatineau product and a kipling scarf as a pressie. I ordered on the sunday thinking it would be a good day because I would receive the items by thursday probably at the latest (coming by Hermes). Well, just checked my account and, guess what, still in process - and its tuesday 9pm! Even if they deem to send it out tomorrow, I'll be lucky to get it by the weekend. They have had all sunday afternoon, all day monday and all day today to send it out, what is going on in that warehouse, its just so frustrating!

Rant over!!
:mysmilie_51:

Delivery times are one thing but "stitting in warehouse" time is another and completely outside the 3 to 5 working days, which is never ever mentioned during the sales spiel.

Was it always this bad or is it just that with tinternet we see more and previously ignorance was bliss?

its the same for me. I've ordered quite a lot over the past few days and all are still in process. quite annoying!

me too. wasnt going to spend but bought a couple of yong kim tunics yesterday, hoping they would sent today, but no!!

I ordered a few dresses yesterday from ronnie nicole and on sunday from Damsel also some jewellery today from follie folli... oh and a kipling scarf and bag...i have fallen victim to the easy payments... but one of the dresses is for a forthcoming wedding, but still angry nothing has been sent out yet!

I ordered a few dresses yesterday from ronnie nicole and on sunday from Damsel also some jewellery today from follie folli... oh and a kipling scarf and bag...i have fallen victim to the easy payments... but one of the dresses is for a forthcoming wedding, but still angry nothing has been sent out yet!

I loved some of the folli follie jewellery, what did you get? Yes it is easy to get carried away when stuff is on EP!

I loved some of the folli follie jewellery, what did you get? Yes it is easy to get carried away when stuff is on EP!

I was naughty and ordered 4 items... i ordered 617 238 in the flower option (i have very chunky rose gold necklace and thought this would go perfect on there) i also managed to get 617 237 before they sold out and 617 244 in red and blue (the blue is to go with a damsel dress i mentioned earlier for a wedding i have coming up) - i have a few pieces from this range that i bought in NYC a few years ago including a watch so i know how good they are...

Its nice to know they are good quality CallmeQ. I love the items you have bought. I liked the butterfly charm too. The watch looks really gorgeous, I bet you'll look great all dressed up! Hope you dont have to wait an age to get them!!

It's been a problem for a long time and if you challenge CS (which I have done a couple of times in the past 10 or so years) they always have an excuse; favourite is slow clearance by your credit card or bank (i.e. not Q's fault). But if there's a hint of a weather front, postal delay or go slow action by French air traffic control they'll latch on to anything that excuses the delay in despatch.

The worst scenario was when my Mum was still alive and we ordered her a set of dect phones (a long time ago) and knowing we would be visiting I paid extra for special delivery so they'd arrive while we were there and could talk Mum through the set up and program in her usual numbers. We were there for 10 days and the parcel arrived the day we left (after we left!) On a point of principle I got Q to pick up the parcel so Mum didn't have to take it the PO. I reckon they have so few orders requesting the faster delivery they sat scratching their heads for a week wondering what to do with it.

i was torn between the butterfly or flower charm, but when i saw the flower earrings went for the flower charm... thanks reflexgirl, glad you liked them and i hope i dont have to wait long either, i hate waiting for parcels to arrive lol.

Going back to the warehouse, you would think that they must ship things in the order that they are received, but it just seems so random at times. The whole thing winds me up so much that I want to visit the warehouse and actually see what happens!!LOL

Its been the norm for the past few years for items to sit in process for 3 days. I haven't ordered anything for ages, but was shocked that it was shipped that day and arrived in Belfast two days later.

Delivery times are one thing but "stitting in warehouse" time is another and completely outside the 3 to 5 working days, which is never ever mentioned during the sales spiel.

Was it always this bad or is it just that with tinternet we see more and previously ignorance was bliss?

Yes the starting point of the 3-5 days is a real bugbear of mine as they do not make it clear onscreen that it starts from date of despatch. The inference from the screen spiel is that it is from the date of order and you only get the truth when you ring to complain about non-receipt.....

It may be worth ringing the Q and asking what the delay is.

I recently got hot under the collar because 2 items were marked as 'in process' for DAYS.

Imagine my embarrassment to find a message on the answer phone asking me to ring them - turned out I had forgotten to update my credit card details when the new card arrived.

Other problems that I can think might cause delays include computer glitches, payment being refused by credit card co, or bank... And all of these things can happen through no fault of your own. My brother in law had his card details cloned and the thief ran his card over its limit before he even knew there was a problem.

Last edited:
A few years ago I had a waitlist order of Birkenstock Madrid Sandals in a colour change material and ordered the orange/red option.

Kept checking the account...awaiting stock, then there was another Birkenstock show and the sandals were on TV, so I sat there quite smuggly thinking 'I don't need to place an order, they're on waitlist'! They sold out very quickly, you can immagine my disgust to find that they were still showing 'awaiting stock' on my account the following day.

Not a happy bunny I sent an email and the response was not apologetic, it was on the lines that the stock had been taken to be sold on air...it didn't matter that it was a waitlist order, whom the presenters at that time always told you, waitlist orders were sent out first before anything else.

Had I placed the order when I saw them on air I would have got them!!

just checked and of the many items i'd ordered almost all are now dispatched, but one or two are still "processing" but the ones that are processing are the ones i'd ordered days before the others :dull:

Mine have now been dispatched - but a yong kim top I ordered after the items I ordered on SUNDAY were dispatched, was dispatched the day before!

just checked and of the many items i'd ordered almost all are now dispatched, but one or two are still "processing" but the ones that are processing are the ones i'd ordered days before the others :dull:

It's this "no rhyme or reason" haphazard despatch that counters the excuse that it's the card providers' fault. I pay for all Q purchases with the same card so there's no reason why items purchased on the same day should be paid at different times, and then posted 72 hours apart.

Latest posts

Back