It's coming back!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Someone genuinely texted in saying their auntie Doreen (or someone) had captured a ghost on their dashcam. Whoever it was had me in stitches. I don't even know the resolution on these things I'm assuming it is 720p if we're lucky. Comparing the prices to similar products is like saying here's a car and here are some other expensive cars, this ones cheaper. And its a Dacia being compared to a Daimler. (Incidentally Peter Simon has just admitted he is wittering on then proceeds to talk about a three wheeled reliant Robin.....)

He is now reminiscing about his time on The Multi-Coloured Superstore. He wasn’t on that, was he? I am genuinely now concerned over his state of mind this evening.

Last Sunday he said he was recently at lunch with a young man who plays at the theatre of dreams (old trafford Man U), tonight he suggested he was at Paul O'Gradys and Joe Longthornes funerals.

He is now reminiscing about his time on The Multi-Coloured Superstore. He wasn’t on that, was he? I am genuinely now concerned over his state of mind this evening.
He was (along with Sarah Greene and Schofield), involved in Saturday Super Store in the latter years if I remember rightly

Ideal Bid-Up goes from strength to Carry On Shopping strength. Very little connection with the previous version. It is so ironic that the Flatulent Four thought they’d recreated Ideal World and then Ideal World in Black Eyed Dog Nick Drake stylee comes to replace both them and it.

I strongly suspect that watch does NOT do your blood pressure as he just claimed. The only watch that definitely does this as far as I am aware, and has a blood pressure cuff, is made by Huawei. I’m not letting him and them get away with that on some low price smart watch. I would love to know how the watch they’re selling actually measures your blood pressure?

Greene and Schofield were Going Live
Yes they were, but they were also involved in Saturday Superstore, with Sarah Greene being one of the main presenters towards the end and Schofield and Peter Simon popped up here and there, before eventually becoming part of Going Live (which directly replaced Super Store)

If you have respiratory problems this is PROBABLY going to be a great help. Really? COPD? THERE IS ANOTHER BRAND…I‘M NOT COMPARING…

If it’s not a direct comparison it’s not really a comparison at all, is it?

What next? Flogging a Kinkade with a “not a direct comparison” to a Van Gough?!!

Latest posts

Back