It's coming back!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have never understood why Male presenters even present Fashion, especially as there are many female presenters around
Blurred social lines. They had that girl doing DIY, with Mason doing the fashion hour to follow near the end of the old channel. Clearly, the girl was not suited to the DIY show and admitted so on-air during it. QVC do it frequently also. You just can't have defined genders for defined things any longer. Progress?

Blurred social lines. They had that girl doing DIY, with Mason doing the fashion hour to follow near the end of the old channel. Clearly, the girl was not suited to the DIY show and admitted so on-air during it. QVC do it frequently also. You just can't have defined genders for defined things any longer. Progress?
That was Hayley, they should try to get her back, and pair her up with presenters, not Pete or Mike and let her improve

I agree, but there are Males and there are Peter Simons

No battery in that classy dash cam, so they can’t show it working to you? Are they for real? Though I can suspect why they wouldn’t want to. That was the ‘technology’ part of the show. Do they know it’s not 2010 any more?

Listen to the scaremongering shyte checking out of her gob.

Almost 24 hours have went by since Pedro Simone said (huge bucket of salt at hand) "we only have 30 of these dashcams left, get it now, I tell it like it is me"

So the cheapo 2008 dashcam is back at the moment still not sold out, are they not even selling 1 of these dashcams per hour?

Ps yeah I know I shouldnt listen to a word Pedro says.....

Gen is on at the moment and talk about going through the motions :oops:🥱😴

Almost 24 hours have went by since Pedro Simone said (huge bucket of salt at hand) "we only have 30 of these dashcams left, get it now, I tell it like it is me"

So the cheapo 2008 dashcam is back at the moment still not sold out, are they not even selling 1 of these dashcams per hour?

Ps yeah I know I shouldnt listen to a word Pedro says.....

Gen is on at the moment and talk about going through the motions :oops:🥱😴
She makes me want to pass one. The same act..”Oh..is it possible you might get something off your insurance for having a 19th century dash cam in your car?? Can we check producer?” You checked yesterday and the day before and the day before…”

Now you are having a lovely drive on a beautifiul summer’s day…Not a care in the world…In your lovely dash camless car. Then round a blind hairpin bend, on the wrong side of the road, a DC10 crash landing appears and goes right through your windscreen..Now that’s why you need this marvellous later 1800s dash cam, used first at the Battle of the Ltitle Big Horn by Custer’s loyal Indian scout for a subsequent insurance claim..

I have never understood why Male presenters even present Fashion, especially as there are many female presenters around
Personally I have no issue with men presenting stuff that's predominantly thought of as feminine or vice versa ... it all comes down to the professionalism of the presenter.

Sadly, the words professional and presenter don't really align on most selly telly channels.

Now…you are out for a lovely evening walk. So peaceful, so beautiful, walking along the river bank, nobody around, miles from anywhere. Then, you lose your footing, slide into the water, and you begin to face the ghastly prospect of an appalling death by drowning.. But thank God, when you fell, you took your plastic walking stick with a subtle beeping noise with you.. As you are flailing in the rancid waters, grab your plastic cane, and just by the ‘Made in China’ logo, press the plastic button and listen to it gently beep away - like a poorly Police siren, partially withdrawing its labour.. Just wait for the lovely beeping noise to bring help..And relax…spit out the water…Relax…Relax..Relax…Are you still there? Hello..Hello…

Next… paper inflating life boats..for instant safety when adrift in the local paddling pool. Always check with your medical practitioner after a good drowning..If you can make it past the receptionist.. And now, breaking your neck after a fall in your local supermarket..

Last edited by a moderator:
Now…you are out for a lovely evening walk. So peaceful, so beautiful, walking along the river bank, nobody around, miles from anywhere. Then, you lose your footing, slide into the water, and you begin to face the ghastly prospect of an appalling death by drowning.. But thank God, when you fell, you took your plastic walking stick with a subtle beeping noise with you.. As you are flailing in the rancid waters, grab your plastic cane, and just by the ‘Made in China’ logo, press the plastic button and listen to it gently beep away - like a poorly Police siren, partially withdrawing its labour.. Just wait for the lovely beeping noise to bring help..And relax…spit out the water…Relax…Relax..Relax…Are you still there? Hello..Hello…
Sick of seeing the sodding walking sticks. Turned on this morning to see so called gardening show, and PS was selling the dash cam, waterproof camera and an air fryer, just a job lot of cheapo tat that never seems to sell out.

There is a walking stick on
I saw her demo-ing that thing, I was cast back to the Supergran TV series when she gets superpowers Accidentally zapped by the villain). She starts off with a walking stick then throws it away before bouncing around fighting crime.

Stand back Superman, Ice Man, Spiderman Batman and Robin too... etc. etc.

One of the worst deigned walking sticks I’ve seen. Speaking as someone who’s husband had MND.
yes it’s got a wide base but it also rotates on that base,so if your turning and adjusting your weight I can see you ending up flat on your face.

I was wondering why I don't like him and this clip reminded me. At one point he was with a female co-presenter and told her how miserable she had been the other day, effectively the "cheer up darling" that we love to hear from tw**s like him. I was thinking I'd like to wipe that smile off his face, the other presenter asked if he'd ever been smacked round the face and he laughed. Clearly great minds think alike. Couldn't watch any more.

I was wondering why I don't like him and this clip reminded me. At one point he was with a female co-presenter and told her how miserable she had been the other day, effectively the "cheer up darling" that we love to hear from tw**s like him. I was thinking I'd like to wipe that smile off his face, the other presenter asked if he'd ever been smacked round the face and he laughed. Clearly great minds think alike. Couldn't watch any more.
Well said. He was a 1970s rhetoric character in the early 2000s. Would have made a great Jack in a remake back then of On The Buses.

Latest posts

Back