Jackie Evancho

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am Barney Kimber! A teacher at a school I used to work for is named Mrs Totty - you can guess what a few names she was called.

I met a guy once at a conference who's name was Willie Knocker. I couldn't believe it.

I also had a client who's surname was Mascaranus and he worked for a company called Bender Ltd.

omg i wasn't going to read this thread because mini-adults leave me cold but i'm so glad i did! best laugh i've had in ages. :grin::grin::grin:

a couple of the names brought back memories - i can remember my mum (lol) telling mme there was another word for lesbianism - strappadiktome.

also, theresa green - i work in a hospital and that's fertile ground for funny names i can tell ya :wink: we all had our favourites but the unanimous winner was Ophelia Balls. i think partly because the lady's operation actually had to be paused while the anaesthetist composed himself. :giggle:

oh and my drag name is smokey downs:wink:

Where I worked we used to deal with a company called Wayne Kerr. My fave though was the German guy I worked with called Karl Dryer. Not funny? He was German, yes, he was.......Herr Dryer :rock:

Latest posts

Back