Jackie Kabler in Marla Wynne hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

historymystery

Registered Shopper
I've been watching this hour, and Jackie K just will not let the guest speak; the guest is trying to tell quite a funny anecdote about a visit to the USA, when she was stopped by a police officer while shopping (she's using it to illustrate that nobody walks anywhere in LA, and if you are on foot they are suspicious of you). Kabler shrieks, cries "no!" every 5 seconds while the guest is trying to speak, keeps claiming the lady was "arrested", even though she's corrected her once and said no, she wasn't, she was just asked to stop by the police officer. Kabler's also making silly innuendos about whether the guest was thought to be a street walker. Silly c**. (and of course we've had: Is it Indigo or is it Grey, is it Rose or is it Oatmeal?).

Last edited:
On that's one woman I could never watch, I find her insufferable. The times I've caught her in the past before breaking the land speed record for turning a channel over, it's funny watching her read the sizes out, quite a fete whilst looking down ones nose at everything.

Latest posts

Back