Jade biggest news ever

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I fear that until they clear up the never-ending Jade stock we will be in “deliver us from Dave’s very exclusive niche taste in gem wonders” conundrum ! What genius gave him a huge budget to purchase enough Jade for each customer to “build their own museum of Jade”🤪😅, the whole “building museum” talk seem to do be the new enticing idea he is plugging.

Kit10, great news for the likes of you and I! the new line was presented by Dave Last weekend, in case you have missed it 😅😂

He took a whole hour to present “collectors item, in its own wooden box with a market value of £499”…waited patiently for this rare “bulls eye agate”….wow! We were truly speechless at my house when we saw “the rare mineral specimen, that took months to put together”….5 round pieces of pale ( not very attractive) agate, suspiciously baring predrilled holes….as if he took some bracelets apart and shoved them into wooden display boxes🤣😅! Wow! Given to us benevolently at £14.99 price tag!

I must be fair and credit Mr Po Face with the amount of laughter he gave us with that special item, thank you! Encouraged by gasping in awe Rachel Hatton and selected messages of gratitude from the viewers he promised that it is going to be the “first of many to collect”😅….really? I have lost sleep, trying to contain excitement!
Mind boggling presentation can't wait for the rest. However I do feel insulted as I'm sure you they are from the jewellery channel

Mind boggling presentation can't wait for the rest. However I do feel insulted as I'm sure you they are from the jewellery channel
I understand entirely and even as a fairly new to the “family of Gemporia , just like you and other forum members I felt the “metamorphosis “ of the company in a period of last year and a bit.

I admit that I am new to TV shopping whilst having a lifelong interest in geology/gemmology and mostly attraction to beautiful things and in this case “ABSOLUTELY” falling into the ethos of benevolent, breaking the industry standards ways of delivering beautiful gems at unbeatable prices that is drummed into the viewers….I BOUGHT IT🤭 and feel just as fooled and insulted. Also a little out of pocket!

I have learned so much from the forum members here! Thank you to everyone for sharing their experiences, feelings and objective insights! It is so valuable and enlightening to have access to information that people have posted allowing likes of me to make an informed decision. ❤️👌! Shame i am so late to the party!

I believe that Gemporia was offering something very very special to people before the current company demise we all experienced and observed. What Gemporia stood for and delivered uniquely to people was of notable value on people‘s purses and experiences of life, otherwise there will be no reason to all of everyone to be united in this feeling insulted, duped and ignored to share on this forum ( dear “JaneyB, aka deleted forum membership, I have no doubt that you are reading the forum whatever the investment and motivation that drives you… take note please! People are not “negative trolls”, people are actually invested in something unique and magical that Steve Bennet set up and are upset!)

it is sad for Steve if he doesn’t get the objective feedback and advice posted here. I have had a company, run it and feedback is your only compass!
Currently it’s a true Lewis Carroll …CURIOUSER AND CURIOSUSER!
we are left wondering as to why Steve appears not to have his finger on the pulse…marathoner now? SURE
🤣

He made commitments to all that spent money to keep his company such a crushing success. Steve personally didn’t require or shouldn’t require profit from Gemporia, he keeps saying it is a benevolent side interest that he clearly owns and doesn’t rely on for bread and butter, like all of us. He is a very wealthy man who now has the power to change Gemporia to what it was once use to be.

He chose to put Jake in a position of power? Mmmm

that sweet nepotism never fails to see a business go down! AMaaaaaaazing , que Ellis!

I understand entirely and even as a fairly new to the “family of Gemporia , just like you and other forum members I felt the “metamorphosis “ of the company in a period of last year and a bit.

I admit that I am new to TV shopping whilst having a lifelong interest in geology/gemmology and mostly attraction to beautiful things and in this case “ABSOLUTELY” falling into the ethos of benevolent, breaking the industry standards ways of delivering beautiful gems at unbeatable prices that is drummed into the viewers….I BOUGHT IT🤭 and feel just as fooled and insulted. Also a little out of pocket!

I have learned so much from the forum members here! Thank you to everyone for sharing their experiences, feelings and objective insights! It is so valuable and enlightening to have access to information that people have posted allowing likes of me to make an informed decision. ❤️👌! Shame i am so late to the party!

I believe that Gemporia was offering something very very special to people before the current company demise we all experienced and observed. What Gemporia stood for and delivered uniquely to people was of notable value on people‘s purses and experiences of life, otherwise there will be no reason to all of everyone to be united in this feeling insulted, duped and ignored to share on this forum ( dear “JaneyB, aka deleted forum membership, I have no doubt that you are reading the forum whatever the investment and motivation that drives you… take note please! People are not “negative trolls”, people are actually invested in something unique and magical that Steve Bennet set up and are upset!)

it is sad for Steve if he doesn’t get the objective feedback and advice posted here. I have had a company, run it and feedback is your only compass!
Currently it’s a true Lewis Carroll …CURIOUSER AND CURIOSUSER!
we are left wondering as to why Steve appears not to have his finger on the pulse…marathoner now? SURE
🤣

He made commitments to all that spent money to keep his company such a crushing success. Steve personally didn’t require or shouldn’t require profit from Gemporia, he keeps saying it is a benevolent side interest that he clearly owns and doesn’t rely on for bread and butter, like all of us. He is a very wealthy man who now has the power to change Gemporia to what it was once use to be.

He chose to put Jake in a position of power? Mmmm

that sweet nepotism never fails to see a business go down! AMaaaaaaazing , que Ellis!
Well said.

Latest posts

Back